Stress.

A/n: before we continue this story, I want to say.. thank you for 1k reads. I am so happy and it's made my day and week. And don't worry more chapter will come.. so thank you so much 😚😚🤗🤗😄

Now back to the chapter.

Two months later:

Sebastian POV.

The big day is almost coming and I can't not wait and it's also a big day for Abby as well, Ciel is in a lot stress getting everything ready and done perfectly and on schedule. I tried to take some the stress off his shoulder but he keeps adding more and more on top of each other, I was about to step in to the study room until Elizabeth push me out and gave me Abby until she was done with Ciel.

Now I get it when my dad said why we are doing the human tradition but we prefer this way because it's a way to say that my love was a human before and now he marrying me and now he will become one of us premeditatedly.

‘I wish that wedding day will come really soon’ I thought to myself as I put Abby down when we got to her room.

Abby went to her toys and play with it and then she saw me and she brought her toy with her to me, I smile and started to play with her until she got sleepy so I stop playing with her and pick her up and put her in the crib and cover her up with her blanket.

After I got Abby in her crib sleeping I slowly went out of room and then went to mine and Ciel's room, and started to take off my shirt and started getting my bath ready for me. After the bath was ready, I take off the rest of my clothes and went in the tub.

I relax myself while talking a bath, it's been a while since I've done this before and it's amazing but it's would be more amazing is if Ciel was here with me in my arms. I smile and then I felt like I was getting hard just thinking about him, 'dam I can't think about him without getting hard.’ I tried to calm myself and try to finish taking a bath without making me go hard.

After I finish my bath I got out and change into a fresh new clothes and then Abby started to wake up so I head back to her room and pick her up.

“That was a short nap you have.. well you did had a long one this morning so that good.” I said while checking if she needs to be changed and she did.

After that I carry her to the kitchen to get her bottle and check if everything was good there, and everything was in order and Bard was about to cook something.. but he knows that I cook for my love because it's always been that way and also Ciel as demon, now he have a different taste on human food then before so I am the one know how to fix that problem.

“Good afternoon Mr sebastian.. oh and good afternoon to you too little miss” May-Ren said while playing with Abby a little and Abby giggles in my arms.

“Good afternoon to you too May-Ren.” I said while prepare Abby's food and her milk.

Everyone here was doing there's own thing or busy preparing for the wedding we are having, it feels like yesterday that this manor was full of exploding and ruined gardens and broken plates and I was the one who can fix everything in this manor.

When I was done making Abby's food and milk I bring it to mine and Ciel's room, when I got in the room I sat down Abby on the bed and set down her plate of food and her bottle. I sat down next to her and put a pillow on her sides just in case and then I grab her food and started to feed her, she smiled as she ate her food and I smiles back while I feed her because I'm to treaters these moments for the rest of my life because I know that she won't be my little girl for too long.

Well I miss two of her important milestone, and that is one her first time eating her first solid food and her second one was her first time crawling. If that bitch didn't come here and try to ruin my relationship with my Ciel then we wouldn't miss her two cute milestone, but we at least heard her first word and it's was the cutest thing I've ever heard.. I wanted her to say dadda but mamma is fine with me.

“Oh you are feeding her some food” I heard Ciel coming in the room and kiss me on the cheek.

“Yeah.. do you want to feed her the rest of her food?” I said while watching Ciel layed down on the bed next to Abby.

“No.. I'm too tired right now, ugh why human wedding are so complicated..” Ciel said as he put a pillow on his face.

“I don't know.. but I know that it's would be worth it at the end.” I said while finishing feeding Abby.

He sighed and look at me and then he closed his eyes.. “I'm glad that I met you and made this beautiful life we created.” He said as he gently caressed Abby's cheek.

I wiped Abby's face and gave her bottle and put her on my lap as I sat next to ciel on the bed, he got closer and snuggle with me and Abby while smiling to me.

“I am glad we met too, love” I said as I kiss his forehead, he smiled and blushed as he look at me.

Abby finishing her bottle and gave to me and went to ciel and snuggle with him.. “hay, what about dadda?” I said while looking at her. Ciel smiled and giggles as he hold her tightly as she giggle as well.

“Well she choose me to cuddle now.” He said with smirk.

I sighed and smiled while looking at them, I am lucky to have these two in my life. First was Ciel and then my little girl, well he call me for help and exchange for his life but that change quickly when we heard the news about Abby and if I have an opportunity to change something between those times lines then I would skip it because I love every minute of it.. yes we had a few bumps along the way but we made it together.

I closed my eyes for a bit and thought about my late mother, she would love to play with Abby and bond with Ciel as a son-in-law. But she not because not here with us even though I wish I wish she was.

“Love, are you okay?” I heard Ciel said

“Yeah..” I said while looking at him.

“Okay?” He said and then he went to play with Abby again.

I sighed and got up and look at them playing together, I smiled and grab Abby's plate and her bottle and went downstairs to the kitchen to wash the dishes and maybe take something out of my mind.

“Hey Edward, you didn't need to do that.. besides it's now my job now.” Claude said while helping me.

“It's okay.. I like doing this…” I said while scrubbing the dishes really hard it was about to break if Claude didn't stop me.

“Edward.. there something is in your mind, spilled it.” Claude said while looking at me.

“I don't know Claude" I said as I sighed and look at him.

He look at me and said. “Well you been thinking about something and by the look you have is something sad.”

I sighed and look away for bit and said, “I just miss my mother.. I know what happened but still I wish I could do something to help her.”

Claude walk close to me and said “I know Edward but there nothing to do other then move on.” He pat on my back.

“Thanks..” I said while sitting down on a chair.

After while I went back to the room and I saw them sleeping in bed and I slowly went in and laid down with them and slowly went to sleep.

To be continued...