our nightmare is ending.

Hey this is author-chan here,

This chapter will be about the wedding and no it not what you think, it... Rebecca and Sebastain aka Edward wedding day because of Sebastain's father.

And also in this chapter Ciel is back in his own (female) body but.. still can't see Sebastain because of Sebastain's father.

So sit down and gab some popcorn and some tissue paper because you will need it.

Now we begin.

No one POV.

It was the next day and also the wedding day and also the worst day of their life for Ciel, Sebastain, Bryian, and Claude.

They all are in hell in the Castle that Sebastain and Rebecca will get marry. Ciel was in one of the room the castle and then Ciel heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Ciel said.

"It me" Sebastain said.

Ciel let him in, after he closed the door he ran up to Ciel and hug him. Ciel was shock but happy at the same time and he hug him back tightly.

"I miss you Ciel" Sebastain said.

"I miss you too Sebastain" Ciel said.

A few seconds pass by and Sebastain look at Ciel again and kiss him, Ciel was again shock but also he kiss him back. A minute later Ciel break the kiss slowly.

"Why you did that for Sebastain" Ciel said.

"Because I still love you and no one else but you." Sebastain said.

Ciel smile and kiss him again and Sebastain kiss him back. Ciel wrap his arms around Sebastain's neck and sat on his lap.

Sebastain break the kiss and said "want to exape from here and go to the human world again and never come back here again?"

"I love to but you know that you father will find you and I will be kill if we do that Sebastain." Ciel said while laying his head on Sebastain's shoulder.

"I just want to be with you, not with her." Sebastain said.

"I know baby, I want to be with you too but your father don't want us to be together. And I don't want Abby to grow up without her father" Ciel said and started crying.

Sebastain wipes Ciel's tears away and kisses his lips "I know baby, I don't want that to happen too but we tried everything thing to keep us together but theirs always bumps that we can't go across but one day we will I know it"

"Yea but I don't want you married with her, I won't expect my child calling that monster 'step mom' or something." Ciel said.

Sebastain smile and kiss his cheeks and then his neck, Ciel noice and started to moan softly while trying to control his moaning.

"Seb-Sebastain I think we need to stop this before Rebecca or your father find us like this and separate us forever." Ciel said.

"I won't lose you and you won't lose me, and I promise you that I will be there for you until the every end and I am keeping that promise Ciel" Sebastain said.

"But that when you were my butler and now the contract is gone." Ciel said.

Sebastain looks at Ciel. "Yes I said that when we just master and servents but now I am saying it as a couple. I won't want to lose you, you are a special person that I know and I glad that you are my mate and I don't care if my dad hate me, I have you and that all I want." Sebastain said.