Grell want to be loved. (But he will never will)

Grell p.o.v:

I got a mission to reap well I love that but I love more is.. I can see Sebastian but that little brat is in the way. But today I go to his room and then he will love me!!!

"Oh bassy!!"

I said while I open the door of bedroom.

"What is it Grell"

That brat is in here. Why he have be everywhere I go?

"Hello ceil- hey you look like a girl?"

If he trying to get my bassy, he not the only one can be a girl!

"Yes I know and don't remind me about that and why you here stupid reaper?"

"Well I have a mission but I have time to reap a person so then I want to come here to see your hot sexy butler"

"Don't ever say that if you don't want a nosebleed"

"Ok but what your problem when I try to see your butler you want to fight with me?"

"Well..."

Before ceil can finish what saying Sebastian came in.

"Bassy!!!" I said with my arm open.

"Ceil your dinner is ready" 

"Ok Sebastian let's go"

They left me alone. I hate that, I want Sebastian be with me and not with that brat and now he is a girl so now it harder. I wish I was a beautiful girl that Sebastian can be in my arm.

"Oh you are in love with Sebastian?"

Said a voice. 

"Yes and who are you and were are you?"

"I am next to you and I am mike"

Mike? Will he look cute after all, wait how he know I have crush with Sebastian?

"Ok but how know about my crush mike"

"I am his brother and if you want to be a girl? Just come to my house and I give you something that make you a girl but you have to do something for me"

He ignore my question but that I got my answer.

"What is this something?"

He told me his next plan and smile and we left the room and I did what he said.

"Ok I got him mike!" I went to his house/shop.

"Ok grell, take him to a room and lock him up just in case"

I did what he said and went back and Mike gave me a liquid and I drunk it and he said it will take time to work I nod and went out and went back to my job.

_________________________________________

This the end of chapter

I hope you like this chapter.