Chapter 2 - Goddamn Boyfriend

"Fuck," I mutter under my breath as I realised I'm being hugged by an unfamiliar pair of arms. They're muscular and hold me nicely. My face is pressed into the man white shirt. He shuffles slightly. I flinch. He rolls over taking me so that I lay onto of him.

"Hello Ai-yeon," he says smiling up at me. It's Jungkook. I take myself off of him and lay back down on the bed. My phone starts buzzing rapidly. My heart skips a beat. I rush over to it and look at it.

Obviously she'd be calling. I wasn't home all night.

I look at my phone to an enormous amount of missed calls and text. I quickly ring her back.

"Hello," I say as she picks up.

"Ai-yeon WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU‽" she shouts down the phone. I pull it away from my face. Jungkook starts laughing at me and I hiss at him. "Did you just hiss at me? I swear to god when you come back in going to kill you." Jungkook begins laughing harder.
"Ai-yeon who are you with?" She asks. "You better not be with your goddamn boyfriend or I'm going to kill him too."

"No I'm n-" I get cut off and Jungkook takes my phone out of my hand. "Hey give that back!" He puts the phone to his ear.

"What if she is?" Jungkook says into the phone smoking. I try to grab my phone back off of him. He moves away stopping me for grabbing it.

"Dammit Jungkook," I say trying to grab hold of him in a hug, which I manage but he pull his arm out and keeps the phone to his ear.

"Ai-yeon!" I hear her shout down the phone. "Who the hell is Jungkook?"

"Me obviously," Jungkook says smirking. He wiggles his eyebrows at me.

"Are you two timing Ai-yeon?" She asks making sure I can hear.

"No they broke up," he speaks for me. I roll my eyes.

Why did I tell him about that? He's just going to make it worse for me.

"Ai-yeon you better home th-" she's cut off by Jungkook stopping the call. He hands it back to but I realise I have still have my hands around his torso. I quickly flinch backwards.

"Sorry," I mutter awkwardly. He hold my hands and brings me into his embrace. I hold him tensely. He kisses me on the top of the head.

"You should go," he says holding my hands and staring into my eyes. I smile sweetly before going up onto my tiptoes to kiss him. Letting him go, I stop kissing him and slide my shoes back on.

"I'll see you around," he smiles as I open the door. I nod and he opens his packet of cigarettes. I roll my eyes.

"I'll be in the park like usual," I say stepping one foot out. "And please stop with the death sticks." I grab them out of his hand and crush them into the floor. He rolls his eyes at me.

"Okay I'll try," he says picking the packet up off the floor and throwing in the bin. I smile and him.

"Bye Jungkook," I smile and wave at him.

I walk down the metal stairs. It feels a lot lonelier this morning than last night. I smile to myself thinking about what happened between him and me last night. I squeal a little as I think back in enjoyment. My happiness suddenly ceases as I hear an unpleasantly familiar voice.

Shit.

I climb up one floor and stand around a corner hoping he didn't notice me.

Just my luck. After spending one night in what felt like pure bliss, my stupid ex-boyfriend turns up out of nowhere.