Chapter 35- Sexy Fish

"Hey," Jungkook responds. I automatically blush, forgetting that he has a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend. In all honesty I missed him so much. He's changed so much as a person, physically and mentally. He seems stronger yet weaker. His body has out on a lot of muscle. I can tell he's been working out more than he used to. The t-shirt he is wearing is slightly tight on the arms, showing off his biceps. But mentally it's the opposite. He always keeps his head low, looking at the floor, even tho there's nothing there. His eyes are scarred and anxiously. He seems to waiting for something bad to happen. I don't believe for a second that YooJin treats him properly.

"Have fun," Sam smiles as she leads me out the door. I'm now outside, the door is closed and it's me and Jungkook.

"So what are we planning to do?" I ask him as we go towards a car. He smiles to himself.

"I thought we'd go to the beach," he smiles at me.

"The beach?" I say loudly in shock. "But I don't have swimsuit or anything, and I have to be back quickly." Jungkook laughs.

"It'll be fine," he tries to persuade. "The beach is only an hour away and we'll get you new swimsuit when we get there. Also we both know people in Seoul and you and I don't want to risk them seeing us." I sigh. He's right, it's best we are far from everyone we know.

"Okay but we better be back before dinner," I tell him opening the car door. He smiles to himself. I slump into the chair and he climbs in to start the engine. He connects his phone to the speakers in the car.

"No turn it off," I joke covering my ears pretending to be in horror. "Anything but Justin Bieber." He laughs and changes the track. "Ah," I say in relief. "Charlie Puth is much better." He chuckles at my silly jokes. We spend the whole journey down to the beach singing. I would dance in my chair when a song I knew well came on.

"I never would have guessed you knew the dance to Lip and Hip," Jungkook laughs when I begin to wiggle my body in unconventional ways.

"Just 'cause I don't look sexy," I tell him, waggling my arms and body around. "It doesn't mean I can't dance sexy." He laughs.

"You call that sexy?" He chuckles. "I've seen a fish look sexier." I've missed this smile. It's refreshing to see it once more. I should have never have left and the regret is finally catching up to me.

"Are you saying that these hips do lie?" I question wiggling my hips. He's laughing so much.

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not," he smiles looking right at me. I slap his shoulder and it makes a beautiful noise.

"Keep your eyes on the road," I command. He nods his head and focussing on the road with an almost angry expression. I laugh at his silly face. A few minutes later we pull up in a car park. I get out first and stretch out my back and arms. I proceed to shake the rest of my body out.

"You're getting comfortable," he says joining me after getting out of the car. "Come on, let's get you something to swim in." He takes my hand. I flinch backwards, removing my hand from his.

"What're you doing?" I ask him, slightly shocked at the random PDA.

"I thought for just today, the two of us could go back to how we once were," he suggests. I smile at his shy expression.

"Okay," I say, sliding my hand back into his and interlocking our fingers.  "I'll be yours today." He chuckles once again. It's only about 11:30am, but the beach is already filled with families enjoying their holidays; the cafés around the outside are filled with people having breakfast or drinks. It's peaceful.

We reach a street full of shops and I immediately spot the swimsuit shop. I know I want to get one because the ocean is calling my name. I pull Jungkook along to the shop and we enter. Immediately he covers his eyes. I shake my head.