Chapter 18 - Dreams

"Hyung's so lucky," Jungkook sighs over his book as he lays on his bed.

"How come?" I ask through the tooth paste in my mouth.

"He gets to marry the girl he loves," Jungkook sighs. "I can't even date the one I love." I spit the toothpaste into the sink. I come over and sit next to him.

"Sure you do," I tell him. "You just have to wait a little longer than most." He laughs.

"I know," he smiles. "I love you Ai-yeon, you know that."

"I know," I reply. "I love you too." There's a pause for a moment before I ask. "Is Jimin older or is Sam? Sam seems older but don't know either of their birthdays."

"Jimin is," Jungkook answers. "Sam's born almost 6 months later. March 3rd whereas Jimin's October 13th. It's surprising I know. Sam acts a lot more mature than him."

"What about you Jungkook?" I say. "When's your birthday?"

"First of September, right after the summer holidays," he smiles. "What about you when's yours?"

"31st of January," I answer.

"An Aquarius," he says.

"And a Virgo," I laugh.

"I can't wait until we get out of college," he sighs.

"Why?" I ask him, laying my head down on his chest and wrapping my arm around him.

"Because that's when life really starts," he says stroking my hair.

"I guess," I answer. "Jungkook, do you have a dream?"

"A dream?" He says. "Yeah I have a dream." He smiles. I turn over onto my front and put my head in my hands to see that I'm watching. "You want to know my dream?" I nod. "I want to use my singing and dancing for greater good. To help people, you know." I nod my head again. He has such a passion for what he does. He'd never let anything get in the way. "What about you Ai-yeon? You have a dream?"

"Yep," I smile. "I want to design outfits for music videos, plays and films."

"If I'm ever in one, you can do my outfit," Jungkook flirts.

"You sure you'd want that, you might just end up shirtless," I mock.

"I can be shirtless if you want," he smirks.

"What if I do want?" I tease, slowly pawing my hand up his chest. He pulls his shirt over his head and smirks at me.

"Your turn," he says tugging on my collar. I freeze. There was one thing Jimin said not to do, and that was for us to have sex in the middle of the night.

"Umm Jimin said not to," I use as an excuse.

"No," Jungkook disproves immediately. "He said not to let them hear us." He leans in and whispers in my ear. "And that won't be a problem because the room is sound proof." I gulp. I can't do anything else. I'm completely paralysed. He begins to lift my shirt over my head. I lift my arms as the shirt slowly caresses itself up my body. He carefully climbs over me, pinning both my hands to the sides of my head. I close my eyes and his breathing gets closer to my face. I lean upwards and connect our lips. He immediately begins to kiss back. He brushes a stray piece of my hair behind my ear then holds my hands down again. He straddles over the top of me. He releases his grip knowing his thighs will keep me in place anyway. He puts his hand on the bow that helps keep my pyjamas shorts up. He pulls the bow undone.

"You know, I do know how to undress myself," I smile looking into his big round brown eyes.

"I know," he says smirking against my lips. "I just do it so much better." He quickly slides his hand underneath my shorts, placing his hand on my-