Chapter 31- The Truth

"What dreams?" Jae-Yeol asks as he walks in. Ru-Ri stands up in front of me. "Ai-yeon?" I hang my head in shame and bury it under the sheets.

"Leave," Ru-Ri almost demands. "She doesn't want to talk to you right now." He nods his head and walks towards the door.

"I'll wait until you're ready," Jae-Yeol tells me before closing the door behind him. Ru-Ri comes and sits on the bed. She rubs my back in a comforting manner. I sit up straight.

"You didn't have to do that," I tell her. She shrugs. "Could you invite Jae-Yeol in? I think it's best he knows." She nods again.

"If you're sure," she smiles softly. "I'll get the doctor when you're done." I nod. Jae-Yeol walks in calmly and sits by my bed. He the proceeds to hold my hand in a comforting manner. I shuffle slightly before opening my mouth to speak.

"I think I should tell you about my past," I start. Jae-Yeol nods his head slowly. "I was the first child born into my family. We were very happy for the first two years of my life. Ru-Ri was born around the same as me. Our parents had all been best friends since high school. However, before Ru-Ri was born her dad left. It turned out he had another family. Anyway, two years after I was born, my parents were having another child, another daughter." I feel my eyes starting to tear. "I stayed with Ru-Ri's family the day my mum was going to give birth. That day my dad was driving. But another vehicle had other plans. It came rushing towards my parents driving them off so they crash into a wall." Tears begin to cascade from my eyes. "My dad died on impact and my little sister a few days later in hospital." Jae-Yeol pulled me into his body.

"It's alright," he sobs holding me in a tight hug. "Don't cry." I wipe away my tears knowing it's best to talk out my sadness all in one go."

"It got better though," I start off smiling slightly. Ru-Ri's mum was afraid my mother would do something stupid, so she invited us to live with her. Everything was happy. Ru-Ri and I were brought up like siblings. Nearly everyone believes we were. Things continued to be happy and in fact got happier for me.

Throughout high school, Ru-Ri dated a lot of different guys. I, on the other hand, didn't. I joined a club, in the club was a boy named Kim Taehyung. He was a couple years older than me but very kind. We quickly got to know each other, however one day his dad died. I helped him get through as I sort of understood what it was like. We became boyfriend and girlfriend. Tae was the guy we bumped into on the street the other day." Jae-Yeol's eyes widen in surprise.

"Him?" Jae-Yeol says in shock. "But why did you break up with him?"

"When we reached college we were still together and taking similar subjects. One day he said he wanted to break up," I explain. "I was very upset, obviously. That day I went to the same park I did every evening. The one I took you to, 3 days ago. I met someone there, that someone was Jungkook. Jungkook was the boy we ran away from last time we went to the park. After the dumped me I felt as though I could talk to him as I'd never see him again. However because we were in the park after dark, a guard came and we had to run away. I ended up at his house. Nothing promiscuous happened but I knew I wanted him in my life.

Later, when I went home, I found out Tae had come round with flowers to apologise for what he said as he wished to explain what had happened. He only broke up with me because he kissed another girl and felt guilty." Jae-Yeol laughed a little. "Forgetting about Jungkook, I ended up dating Tae again. It didn't last long however as Jung kook joined our college and he was going to fight for me. What I didn't know until later one was that Jungkook and Tae were step brothers. I found this out when I went to tell Tae that I liked Jungkook. That's also when I met Jimin and Sam. That day I got tattoos and piercing and was completely different than what I expected when I started the day. I did break it off with Tae and start dating Jungkook." Jae-Yeol nods again showing understanding. "But the guilt overwhelmed me and I started to have these terrifying nightmares where my friends and family died."

"Is that what happened last night?" Jae-Yeol asks. I nod. "We can get through it together Ai-yeon, don't worry." I nod again. He pulls me in again in a comforting manner. "It'll be alright I promise."

A/n: I know this is short and just a recap of previous chapters but like I mentioned previously I have some good writers block going on currently. I know how I want to finish the story, I just don't know how to get there.

Anyway I have a question.

Do you guys listen to any other groups apart from bts? If so would you like me to write a fanfiction about then?