Chapter 7 - An accident

What is this? It's soft and smooth. Almost silky.

I open my eyes. There's a naked man in my bed.

WHY IS THERE A NAKED MAN IN MY BED?

I try to move away from him.
"FUCK!" I shout as a pain like loads of stabbing needles piercing my brain. I turn to see the man has turned over.

Why is Jungkook naked in my bed?

"Are you alright?" He asks. I move again. Nodding, I notice there's another pain but it's more of a sore pain. It's coming from down there. I look under the covers. I'm not wearing anything either. I quickly grab all the covers as close to me as possible.

"Jungkook," I say with worried eyes. "Did we?" I turn my head to look at him worried for the answer.

"Yeah," he answer. I begin to sob into the covers. He puts his arm around my shoulders. I hit him off.

"Jungkook how could you do that?" I ask. "That was my virginity." I see the guilt overwhelming his face.

"It was mine too," he mumbles. I open my eyes wide. I completely forgot it was the same for him. "Anyway, it doesn't mean anything." He announces.

"How can you say that? Of course it does," I ask.

"No it doesn't," he tells me. "It was mindless sex, nothing special. You were drunk. I was drunk. It was an accident."

"An accident!" I shout, but before I can continue I have to clutch my stomach as the pain from the night before has coursed it's way up there as well. He reaches his hand towards me.
"Go away Jungkook!" I shout trying to ignore the pain within me. "I never want to see you again." I push him out of the bed and pull the covers over my head as I cry into my aching body. A few moments later I hear my door slam.

I've hurt him haven't I. I don't care he hurt me too.

"I think I love you," I hear a voice in the back of my mind say.

Who said that? It must have been Tae, right? Yeah it's got to have been Tae.

I look at the clock next to my bed. It's 7:45am. I have school in a bit. How can I even think about school? My friend mum just died and I just lost my virginity to a guy who doesn't even love me. Maybe I should go to school it'll take my mind off of things.

I change into my day clothes. Wearing nothing special just hoodie and a pair of black ripped jeans. I limp downstairs to make myself breakfast, when there's a knock at the door. It's so loud that I jump out of my skin.

Why is someone knocking on my door at 8 in the morning?

"Hi," I smile as I see Tae standing on the other side. He pushes his way through the door.

Fuck. Does he know what happened? How could he know? Only me and Jungkook know, right? He can't know, Tae hates Jungkook and Jungkook hates Tae.

He wraps his arms around me and kisses the top of my head. We stay in silence for a few minutes before I notice a pair of grey socks out of the corner of my eye. They're Jungkook's from last night. Crap.

"Are you alright? I heard what happened," he asks. Shit shit shit shit shit. I shy away a little, looking down at the floor. "Your friend's mother died." I nod tears coming into my eyes.

"I'm okay Tae," I tell him. "I've got to be strong for Ru-Ri." He smiles at me. He leans in to give me a kiss as if to say everything is alright. I smile back.