Chapter 24 - Slut

"Would you like to find a partner to work with?" The teacher asks us. Jungkook and I automatically look at each other. The class starts to move around to find a partner. Jungkook and I stand next to each other. Jimin and Tae have ended up together, as well as Seulgi and Jang-mi. Na-yu has joined her new friends and gone in a partner with one of their members. The teacher walks around allocating each group a topic. She walks around to my group and smiles.

"You two's topic will be love," she tells us. We smile and nod. She moves around to the last couple groups then explains the task further.

"You have access to all the dance studios and class rooms for the next two hours," she informs us. "You and your partner will be given a room and you have to pick a piece of music. After you have chosen your music you will be expected to create a hip hop piece that shows topic that I've given you." Everyone starts looking at each other. "We'll be working on this next lesson too. And I expect you to be working on it outside of class. Well be showing in 3 weeks." With that she gave us our rooms and sent us to them.

"What are you two doing?" Jang-mi asks Jimin and Tae.

"We got friendship," Jimin says wrapping his arm around Tae's shoulders, or at least trying to. "You?"

"We got hate," Jang-mi responds. I awkwardly shuffle waiting for her to ask us. "You guys?" I feel heat rising to my cheeks until...

"We got love," Jungkook says like it's not cringey at all. I internally cringe at awes my friends give. After reaching the dance studio block we split off into our individual rooms. I get out my phone and start looking through it for music. Jungkook sits behind me leaning over my shoulder. I try to find a song about love that would also work for hip-hop. All of a sudden an English song comes into my head.

"Shape of you," I say suddenly. "The Ed Sheeran song. It's be perfect." Jungkook simply nods. "I'll plug my phone into the speakers." I walk over and put the aux cord into the headphone slot and press play. "Lets just freestyle and see where it goes from there."

"Sounds like a good idea," he answers. We begin to spin and twist and have fun with different moves we doing. From the outside world we probably just look like idiots. But I guess that's what we are; two idiots that fell in love. I feel my body moving to the pangs in the background, whereas Jungkook moves to lyrics. He closes his eyes and begins to dance to the same beats as me. About half way through we find ourselves dancing together in harmony. I'm not sure what we're doing but I feel like we look beautiful. Our eyes are catching one another and our feet are moving in synchronisation. My smile is wide. Jungkook joins me in a look of fun and peace. It's like something out of a fairy tale. It seems like fireflies will appear and dance around with us. The music stops and the two of us are looked in eye contact. We both have the same idea. We press our foreheads together and close our eyes, sharing the same mind. After a few seconds, that I wish could be an eternity, we take our foreheads away from each other. He places his hand on my cheek. I feel the redness take over my cheeks. He means in to kiss me but I notice people looking in through our door. Almost half the class is there. I pull back.

"What's wrong?" He asks me. I blush harder.

"There are people watching," I tell him. He smiles comfortingly.

"Let them," he responds. "They can learn how much we love each other." He leans in and locks lips with me. He begins to kiss me, I kiss back deciding not to care a out what people think. We stop our kiss then there's suddenly an applause from outside. It's not just our friends though, most class is cheering us. I smile as I see them pilled up against the door.

"When did you two hook up?" Asks one of the girls pushing through the door.

"About 2 months ago," Jungkook answers.