Chapter 14 - Bingo

Welcome to America. It is a giant sigh that is in the airport and as we leave. I mean it's just smack bang in the middle of the exit. We walk past it and reach the exit. We walk out into the car park. I hadn't really thought about it but where are we staying.

"Jungkook," I say. He turns his head to me. He still has sleepy doe eyes from the trip. Cute. "Where are we staying?" He smiles mischeviously.

What have I got myself into? Oh well no going back now.

"With Hyung," he answers.

Nice and vague just how I like.

I give him the face of "are you serious?" He seems to pick up that I want more information.

"With Namjoon Hyung," he smiles. "The guy I lived with when I lived over here."

"Isn't it a bit late to bring someone new into the story? Anyway, what about your parents?" I ask forgetting his dad died before he moved over here.

"Well my dad passed away but before he stayed in Seoul with my mum," he explains. "My mum, she said she didn't want to take my sister out yet and just sent me away. She said it was for the best. Now she wants me back again."

No wonder he feels alone. His own mum basically threw him out without him having done anything wrong.

I instinctly hug him, and tightly. I grip around his surprising thin, yet still somehow muscly, torso. He pats my back and tells me he's okay. I can't seem to believe him. Maybe it's the smoking. Maybe it's the fact he seems to hate his family. Maybe it's the fights I've heard between him and his mother. All I know is he isn't okay.

"You get to meet the rest of the gang now you're here," Jungkook smiles.

"The gang?" I laugh. He laughs as well realising what he just said.

"I meant the rest of my friends," he smiles. "The seven sons of the Korean business men." I nod now understanding what he means. "You know me, Jimin, Tae and Jin." I nod again confirming his knowledge. "And you've heard of Hoseok, Yoongi and Namjoon."

"Wait Yoongi?" I say. "As in Seulgi's boyfriend?"

"Bingo," Jimin says cringily clicking then sending finger guns towards me. "Oh but Yoongi Hyung had gone back to Korea for a bit. To see Seulgi. Hell be back for the party though."

"I thought she said she was spending it with her family," I say.

"She pretty much is," Jimin says. "Her and Yoongi are basically family. They treat each other like a married couple do. To be honest I'm surprised they aren't married yet. They've been dating for years."

"How does everyone seem to know each other?" I think out loud.

"Because we're all part of the business industry," Jungkook answers.

"Except me," Sam yells. "I'm just that one kid who made friends with them.' I laugh.

"I suppose I am too," I smile. "Except somehow I have weird connections with people I would never have guessed."

"What like the fact that my dad used to be friends with you mum?" Jimin shouts back at me.

"Exactly," I say. "Wait how do you know?"

"My dad keeps a photo of him and his high school friends up on his wall," Jimin explains. "I thought I recognised you and Ru-Ri when I first saw you. I only connected the dots recently however."

Before I could ask any questions a black car that could host about 8 people turns up in front of us. There's 2 men in the front, who I can only assume are the foremeantioned Namjoon and Hoseok.