Chapter 21 - Betting

We stand around the stop of the stairs looking down at the people Namjoon has invited. The six of us line the balcony and look at women in beautiful dresses and men it smart shirts and jackets.

"She's right," I say to myself. "I really have never been to anything like this before." I spot Ru-Ri and Jin walk in. He's wearing a black suit with a dark purple tie and she's wearing a dark purple dress with some black accessories. They've coordinated. Namjoon goes over and greets Jin. They smile and have the typical "I haven't seen you in a while" hug. Ru-Ri and Namjoon shake hands. I can't help but laugh at their awkwardness. I notice a girl in a plain black dress with shoulder length brown hair, she's come alone. She's wearing a man's blazer jacket over the top of her dress. Her glasses sit on her little nose and she pushes them up as she enters. She looks around as if she's looking for someone. She must spot them as her eyes light up and she starts walking over somewhere. She reaches Hoseok where he quickly embraces her into a hug.

"I didn't know Hoseok had a girlfriend," I say to Jungkook as he leans on the banister next to me.

"I don't think that's what they are," Jungkook says. "Look at how they're standing, she's just a friend. I think that's the Anya girl he spoke of the other day." I nod my head.

"I imagined she'd look different," I say.

"Why do you say that?" Jungkook asks.

"I don't know," I say. "I just thought she would." Jungkook hums and nods his head. "She's very pretty though. I could that Hoseok might like her."

"I think he's still hung up on Sam to be honest," Jungkoom tells me. "I bet finding out she's having Jimin's child was a shock to the system."

"I think he's happy for them," I suggest. "In some ways I think he's happier she ended up with Jimin than him. He never seems hurt when they kiss or anything."

"I guess you're probably right," Jungkoom sighs turning round to rest his back on the banister. "I just want to see how it pans out between him and this Anya girl. For as much as they're friends right now. I think they'll get together eventually."

"I bet they'll hook up," I tell him.

"By when?" Jungkook asks.

"The end of the night," I say. "They will have hooked up by the end of the night."

"I don't know," Jungkook says. "Hyung doesn't move that quickly."

"Come on," I smile. "Place a bet with me."

"What're you betting?" He asks.

"Like 10 dollars not much," (A/N: one dollar for every time "dollar" is said in gogo) I bet.

"How about something else?" Jungkook says turning around with a smirk on his face. "No money but something else."

"What're you thinking?" I smile.

"If you win then I have to do whatever you say for a whole day," he suggests. "And if I win then you have to do everything I say for a day."

"Deal," I smile. "'Cause i know I'm going to win."

"Will you two stop flirting? We're about to go down," Sam shouts back to us.

"Don't even think about making that joke," I hiss at Jungkook. He shrugs his shoulders. We walk over to the staircase and the three couple walks down the stairs everyone cheers. Namjoon must have told then about the fact that Sam and Jimin got engaged. He couldn't have meantioned us as we haven't told anyone. Jungkook and I reach the middle of the stair when he says something to me.