Chapter 10 - It'll be Alright

"What‽" I say almost screaming. Before I can say anything else he kisses me.

"Sorry, I like Sam," he says pulling away. "I was just trying to make Jungkook jealous." He nods his head to Jungkook who is looking at the two of us. He begins to run towards me and Jimin. He swings his fist at Jimin and punches him in the jaw.

"You bastard why would you do that?" He asks shaking Jimin.

So he doesn't hate me then.

"Come on Ai-yeon, let's go," Jungkook says. He grabs my wrist. I pull it away from him in pain as he's grabbed my tattoo.

"Fuck," I say fanning it with my hand and blowing on it. Jungkook looks at my wrist then back to me.

"When did this happen?" He asks looking at it. I shake it and ut it down by my side.

"About an hour ago," I tell him. My head stings a little from a headache that's come out of nowhere.

"I think I love you."

"Who said that?" I ask myself out loud. I scratch my head.

"Who said what?" Jungkook asks. I give him a death stare.

"Why do care?" I ask him. His eyes open wide. He looks like he's shocked. I begin to walk away again but he grabs my wrist, luckily this time the one without a tattoo.

"Come with me," he says out of the blue. I pull my wrist out of his grasp and ask why I should.
"Just listen to me," he says. "Just listen to me for once." I roll my eyes and walk away. I keep walking and he doesn't seem to follow me ,neither does Jimin. I walk down the empty streets, looking in the shop windows. There's nothing. Well there's nothing that interests me. I reach my block of houses. I pause and look into the park. I get out my phone and text Ru-Ri not to worry about me. I go into the park and sit on the swings. The cigarettes Jungkook smokes are laying around on the floor. I kick the woodchips around my feet. I look down at my tattoo.

"I miss you," I say to it. "I miss you so much Dad." I got the tattoo so I'll never forget about my Dad. It's a butterfly because he gave me a necklace when I was very little with a butterfly on it. The butterfly is surrounded by music because he would always sing, he barely ever stopped. I begin to swing back and forth on the swing. I do it about 4 times before I'm caught by my waist up in the air. I turn my head to see Jungkook standing there. I jump off of the swing.

"Hello Ai-yeon," he smiles. I can't help but smile back, I have a soft spot for the man.

"Hello Jungkook," I say sitting back in my swing. He comes round and sits next to me.

"I want to explain something to you," he says. "And I want to apologise for saying that I hate you. I could never hate you." I sigh and nod my head for him to go on. "The truth is I said that I hate you because of everything that is happening at the moment. My family want me to get married and I've felt like I have no say in my life. I'm sorry for taking it out on you."

"Jungkook," I interrupt. "I understand."

"No you don't," he says. I put my finger on his lips and shush him.

"Yes I do," I tell him. "I even know about you and Tae being step brothers. And I know about what happened to your Dad. And I will help you through it. I lost my Dad too."

"But how do you know?" He asks his eyes beginning to tear up. There's a rustling in the leaves. "Did Jimin tell you?"

"Not exactly," I explain. "I went to Tae's house today to him about the fact we had sex, but when I got there, I heard your mother speaking. After you stormed out Jimin turned up and we went out. Whilst we were out he told me about the stuff that had happened with you and Tae, as well as telling his own story." Jungkook let's out a huge sigh. "We need to relax." He nods, then his eyes light up.