Chapter 38- Darkness

I wake up in the room we're staying in, Jungkook's arms hug my torso. It feels strange to be here, with him. Usually I'd never do this, but for Jungkook I'd do almost anything. I suppose I do really love him.

"Hey," I hear Jung kook say as he wakes up, his morning voice as sexy as usual. I consider myself lucky, I don't really have a problem with my morning voice.

"Hello," I respond, looking him so our noses touch. He smiles at me.

"I'm wondering," he begins. "Should we just run away together?" I chuckle and shake my head.

"I've already run away once," I tell him sitting up. "I'm not doing that again. I hurt people last time, I can't leave them again."

"Fair enough," he says sitting up as well. "We should get breakfast then head home." I nod my head, while going to grab my clothes. "I'll close my eyes then." He says. I nod my head. He turns away from me so I can change back into my clothes from yesterday, however now they're dry. I throw his top at him.

"Put it on," I tell him and start to collect all my stuff together.

"Yes sir," he responds. He slips the top on as I begin folding the bed sheets up. "We should see if we can borrow a charger if the electricity is back."

"Yeah," I say. Once were ready we head down the stairs. Jungkook takes my hand as we walk down.

"She believes we're a couple," he reasons. "Might as well act like one." I roll my eyes but squeeze his hand anyway. We reach the lady who smiles at us. I hand over the nightdress she let me use.

"Thank you, again," I smile. I turn to Jungkook and he nods. "Do you have a phone charger we could borrow?" The lady smiles but shakes her head.

"I'm sorry," she responds. "The only ones we have are for the old nokia phones." Jungkook stifles a laugh.

"Don't worry," I say politely. "We'd like to pay for our night." I start fiddling round with my purse to pay.

"You don't have to," she smiles. "It's nice to see a young, fresh faced couple spending their lives outside their houses occasionally. Also I couldn't have just left you two out in the rain."

"Thank you," Jungkook says before I demand we pay for room.

"I'll at least tip," I smile putting a little cash on the table. "And thank you again." I smile. We leave and walk up the street towards the car, which Jungkook somehow managed to park. He opens the bonnet and begins to fiddle around with it again.

"Can you look under my foot space?" He asks me. I nod my head. I go into the car and find two crocodile clip looking things connected to a box.

"I found something," I tell to Jungkook.

"Okay, bring them round," he says. I pick up the heavy box and take them to him. He connects the crocodile clips to specific pieces of the car and turns it on. The car begins working. "The power of jump starters," he smiles. "Lets get in." He closes the lid of the bonnet and we get inside the car. He starts it seamlessly and we head off back to Seoul. It doesn't take long to get there. Jungkook and I have to use the old maps that he stores in the boot as neither of our phones can use GPS.

Soon we reach our destination. Jungkook is dropping me off Ru-Ri's house. He wishes me luck, as I get out the car. I give him a huge hug and we stay like that for a minute.

"I wish she could be mine again," I hear him mumble under his breath. I don't comment on it as I'm sure he mumbled it for a reason. "Well see you around." I nod.

"See you soon," I smile and close the door. I take a deep breath in, preparing myself to be attacked by Ru-Ri as soon as I arrive back. I slowly walk forwards, not trusting my legs to do as I ask them to. I reach the door and pull the keys from my pocket. I look back at Jungkook, who's watching me from the car. He gives a gentle nod before I turn the key. I push the door open and several pairs of eyes look at me.