Chapter 37- Pretend

"This is gonna go wrong," I sigh slamming the bonnet shut.

"Why?" Jungkook asks and starts walking backwards.

"First because no-one knows I'm with you today," I start. "Second because we used to date. Third because you're currently dating a psycho." I put my hand over my mouth as I spurt out the last bit.

"I'm what?" Jungkook asks, seemingly totally confused. "A psycho."

"Um yeah," I say shyly and begin to get my phone out and hand him the messages of her texting me. "I believe this is her." He reads them slowly with more and more rage appearing on his face.

"What is wrong with her?" He yells, looking disgusted as he looks at the phone. "She's such a bitch, why did I like her?" I step forwards and wrap my arms around him.

"Because I hurt you," I say into his chest. "Because I left to you to be damaged and weak when I should have stayed."

"Ai-yeon?" He says to get my attention. I look up at him. He leans down and plants a kiss on my lips. "We may have abandoned each other, but I still want you." I look up at him in disbelief. "I've been fighting the urge this whole time, but I can't anymore. Ai-yeon, I'm still in love with you." I stare at him for a couple seconds trying to read his face, but as soon as it decide it's genuine, I go onto my tip toes and return the kiss to his lips.

"I think I still love you too," I respond. "Now let's go," I smile. "We need to find that hotel." Jungkook nods. The two of use begin to walk down the road. Suddenly I see lightening and rain attacks us from behind. We begin to run down the small road which has fields on one side and trees on the other. We continuously look around for the hotel Jungkook saw.

"There it is," Jungkook yells pointing at a small house with the lights on. We push through the front door into the small cabin looking house. It is lit by some dim lanterns from the ceiling and a lot of candles. An elderly looking lady is walking around and lighting the millions of candles.

"Okay, we totally walked into a murder den," I whisper to Jungkook. He shushes me and wraps his arm around mine.

"Excuse me," he says to get the ladies attention. She turns around and look incredibly sweet.

"Oh hello dears," she responds and hobbles over to a desk. "Sorry about the candles. The storm made the electicty cut off." Jungkook nods politely and we walk over to the desk. "So do you lovely couple need a room to stay in?"

"Yes please," Jungkook answers before I can complain that we're not a couple. She nods and begins to look through her little book to see which rooms are booked.

"You're in luck," she smiles. "There's one room with a double bed in it upstairs, do you have any luggage?" We shake our heads.

"All we brought were ourselves," Jungkook says looking at his wet clothing.

"Oh dear," the lady says. "You're just in luck the room were giving you has a fireplace in it. You can leave your clothes to dry above it."

"Thank you," Jungkook says.

"Okay would you like to just wait in our sitting room for a bit and warm up by the fire?" She asks us. Jungkook nods for us and puts his arm around my shoulder before leading us off. I take a seat in front of the fire. Jungkook sits directly next to me. I rub my hands together enjoying the fire. I feel eyes in my back.

"What?" I ask looking at Jungkook.

"What you do mean?" He questions. "I just feel like we're a couple again." I feel my cheeks redeem but I can't tell if it's the fire or the atmosphere. "I miss it. Even though there was a lot of drama." I smile.

"Yeah I miss it too," I answer without thinking. His eyes widen. "It was fun, everything that happened." He stands up and moves even closer towards me. I look across his face to try and pick up the emotion he's giving off.

"Why don't we try again?" He asks looking at my lips. Before I can even answer he begins to lean in. He kisses me again. Has he forgotten that we're in public? No matter what in thinking, I can't help but kiss him because, in all honesty, I never stopped loving him.

"Later," I breathe as he releases my lips. We here footsteps coming towards us. It's the lady from the desk. Jungkook rushes back to his seat.

"Your room is ready," She smiles at us. "Ill take you to it." We nod our faces probably clearly showing we were caught in the act of romance. "I'm sorry the lights are out but the lightening caused a power outage."

"Its okay," I smile. We all walk along the floors until she stops in front of a door and hands the keys over to.

"I'll bring you up a nightgown to sleep in Miss," she tells me.

"Thank you," I respond. We open the door to the room and are greeted by some sheets like in old fashioned hotels and a fire place. "This is pretty." I say and trace my fingers across some paintings of flowers. I turn around to see Jungkook has removed his shirt. "What're you doing?"

"Drying my clothes," he says and hangs the shirt over the railings that surround the fire place. "Don't act so embarrassed, you've seen me naked before."

"Point taken," I respond and drop my arms. I move and sit on the sheet that have been laid out. Jungkook sits behind me and wraps his arms round my torso.

"Just for tonight, can we pretend?" He asks me. I turn my head to look at him again.

"It's not pretending if I'm with you," I say and hold his face in my hand and kiss him. There's a knock on the door.

"This lady really is a cockblock isn't she?" Jungkook laughs.

"Shush she might hear you," I tell him and walk off to open the door. The lady hands me an creme nightgown to wear. I take it with a smile on my face and close the door again. I start to pull my top over my head. Jungkook stands and sways towards me.

"Need any help with that?" He smirks. I roll my eyes.

"Do you want to help?" I respond. He looks at me slightly shocked by my response.

"I'll help," he smiles. I chuckle.

"Hold this," I give him my nightgown and hang my wet clothes over the railing. "Now turn around." I say as I'm about to take my trousers off. "But give me the dress back first." I take the nightgown back and pull it over my head. I see Jungkook smiling to himself. I pull my trousers off and make them join the other clothes. Jungkook picks me up into bridal style.

"Do you mind?" He asks me, a smile on his face.

"I'm too tired to mind," I respond and close my eyes. "Goodnight." He places me down on the sheet and tucks me in. He climbs in next to me and hugs me.

"I wish, we would never have to leave each other," he whispers snuggling into my shoulder. "Why can't we get back together?" He poses a good question, why can't we? "I want us to stay together until we die."

I want to stay with you until I die too. But all good things must come to an end...

(A/N: there's probably only one chapter left until the end. I've loved this story but it's soon time to finish it.)