Chapter 34- Texts

Sam arrives on time as expected. Jimin is with her, along with the children. A few minutes later Na-yu turns up. Ru-Ri is clearly wary of the situation but chooses not say anything. Jae-Yeol is slightly uncomfortable and Jin is just happy.

I make sure to be ready for 10am when they arrived so I could get out as quickly as possible. When I hear the doorbell I rush to it. Even though Ru-Ri gets there first I can see that Sam is on the other side. Ru-Ri welcomes her in but as I'm already ready, it's not necessary.

"It's okay I'm ready," I say, pulling my shoes on and doing up the laces. I stand, secure the bag on my shoulder and go to Jimin to take the 3 year old boy off of him. "Hello Jeong-min." I coo at the small child. He smiles a big bright smile.

"Let's go," Sam smiles, she has the same one as Jeong-min. I nod my head and we leave. We reach the car and make sure to secure the children in it properly then we climb in the front. The children must be tired as though go back to sleep.

"So when are you meeting up with him?" Sam asks me. It's currently about 10 in the morning. I've barely been able to sleep due to the anxiety of meeting him again properly.

"At like 12," I say not really sure. "I'm really worried. It feels like a mission I possible. You know James Bond style." I joke. Sam laughs slightly

"Why?" Sam laughs. "Because you're supposed to break them up?" I nod my head. I feel bad but I'm Jimin has his reasons. He may be a little pervy but he's a good guy. "You probably need to know a few things we've heard about this girl though first. Can you check the children are definitely asleep?"

"Uh yeah," I spin around in my chair and check on them. They look sound asleep. "Yes they are. So what do I need to know about her?"

"Jungkook is her 6th boyfriend that we know of," Sam begins. "But from what I've heard no one she's asked out has ever denied her."

"You think she chose Jungkook because he was damaged and easy to manipulate," I respond catching her drift. "But now he's stuck and needs a little push to get unstuck."

"Yes..." She says warily. "But she's also threatened to kill her exboyfriends and their new girlfriends." I gulp. "Also no-one has ever broken up with her she's always been the one that's done the breaking."

"I have to keep with this," I tell her. "It's my fault that they got together in the first place."

"Stop blaming yourself for that," Sam says. "It's not your fault that happened. It's just how it worked out. You know if you don't want to do this, you don't have to. You shouldn't have to."

"It's fine," I tell her. I can't help blaming myself however. Jungkook was forced into a relationship with a girl, who probably threatened him several times. I got him into this abusive relationship, I'm getting him out, even if it's the last thing I do.

My phone buzzes. I look down to see a text from an unknown. It's a message with an image of me and Jungkook. I gasp quietly. Sam does hear me. I open my phone up properly to see a few texts coupled with the image.

Hey you whore
Stay away from
my boyfriend
Received 9:59am

Go suck a dick
Received 10:00am

He's too good
for you so
leave him alone
You bitch
Received 10:01am

Don't think I
don't know
what you're doing
Slut
Received 10:02am

(Image file:
20180518_181753)
Received 10:02am

Maybe this is going to be more dangerous than I thought.

I decide it's not worth responding to this girl. It's probably just empty threats anyway. And I can't let her know if she's getting to me. I've got to be strong.

Sam pulls her car up on the streets. I help bring the sleeping children into her house then we sit down with a cup of coffee on the sofa. We chat and laugh and catch up like usual. Everything's going swimmingly. Jeong-min and Ai-ri are still yet to wake up. They occasionally shuffle from side to side.

"Since Jeong-min and Ai-ri are 3 now," Sam says. "Jimin and I have been thinking about having another child. Especially since I'd think it's be good for Ru-Ri's kid to have a friend since they're very little." I almost spit out my coffee.

"What?" I say really loudly. I cough notice the 3 year olds seeming to wriggle as I shout. "Sorry, what?" Sam is cringing at my awkwardness.

"I guess she hasn't told you yet," Sam responds.

"No duh?" I say angrily. I don't know why she hasn't told me yet, but I also don't get why I'm getting so annoyed at her not telling me. "Isn't it weird she's getting married during her pregnancy though?" I question. Then I remember an important fact about Ru-Ri's family, it's actually one of the reasons her father didn't know she existed until a few years ago. When a girl gets pregnant in Ru-Ri's family, their bodies don't create bumps like most other people's do. Weird right? Not like I'll ever get into the position myself to have the chance anyway. I should just be happy for her. "I'm happy for her. As long as this us what she wants."

"I know right, who would have guessed from looking at her she's already at like 4 or 5 months," Sam says. I'm completely gobsmacked. I can't believe my best friend hadn't told me this. But you know it's her decision to tell me when she's ready. It also makes sense as to why she's getting married so soon without telling people earlier. It's because after around 5 months of being pregnant, Ru-Ri will probably start to change very quickly unlike with other families. In the middle of my surprise there's a knock at the door. Sam gets up and goes to open it. It reveals exactly who we were expecting.

"Hi Jungkook," I say nervously as I grab my bag and walk up to him.

A/N: I know the chapters atm are kinda shitty. Hopefully they'll start getting better again soon. My brain is just malfunctioning all the time.