Chapter 20 - Seven Boys

As expected a couple of short people turn up at the door. One of the short people is a man, he has messy mint green hair and is only wearing black. The other is a young lady with blonde hair and dressed in white and blue.

"Seulgi," I say embracing her in a hug. She hugs me back immediately. "How've you been?"

"Tired," she smiles cutely. "This Yoongi by the way." She gestures to the pale man next to her.

"It's nice to meet you," I say putting my hand out for a handshake. He looks at it with disgust then walks into the house.
"What's up with him?" I ask Seulgi. She taps the ends of her fingers together.

"He's tired as well," she explains. "Last night we might have... and then the plane journey got us even more tired." I hear familiar footsteps behind me. An arm wraps itself around my waist. I look up to see Jungkook standing next to me in a protective manner, to show that I'm his.

"You know she belongs to Taehyung right?" Seulgi says, death glaring him. I send soft eyes to Jungkook. He removes his hand and pretends to stretch his back.

"The truth is Seulgi," I begin. "I'm actually going to break up with Taehyung when we get back."

"What? Why?" She asks.

"Because..." I gulp. Jungkook puts his hand on my shoulder. "Because I'm Jungkook's fiancée." Her expression opens very wide. Shock fills every inch of her face.

"But you've been dating Tae for years," she argues.

"I just... I just don't have the same feelings," I admit. She breathes out a sigh and excepts defeat.

"I'm happy for you," she smiles. "And you too Jungkook. You're clearly happy together." Namjoon suddenly calls everyone into the dining room. We all sit around the table. As there's no chairs left, Seulgi sits on Yoongi's lap. They look adorable together. Like something out of a fairy tale or a movie. It's unbelievable how much they compliment each other. I sit next to Jungkook at the other end of the table to them.

"So," Namjoon say sitting at then end of table. "This party in Sunday, is there anyone you'd like to invite?" Hoseok walks in late and jumps up on to the table.

"Sam why don't we invite Zoe and her boyfriend?" I suggest. Sam nods and Namjoon passes her the guest list paper.

"Shouldn't all seven boys come?" Yoongi says, smiling up at Seulgi.

I can what they mean about the married couple thing.

"And Jin's girlfriend," Hoseok chips in.

"Jin has a girlfriend?" Yoongi asks. Everyone sighs because we have to do this again.

"Her name is Ru-Ri, she's my sister, Ai-yeon's best friend and Jin's girlfriend," Jimin sighs in frustration. Yoongi nods deciding not to question it further.

"I think it's a great idea," Namjoon says. "I'd love to meet the girl Hyung chose." Sam scribbles their names down on the paper. Then looks around for anymore suggestions.

"Can we invite Anya?" Hoseok asks. Everyone looks clueless, everyone except Namjoon.

"Who's that?" Yoongi asks. "Actually I don't need an explanation." Seulgi smiles and pushes a piece of hair away from his face. Jungkook pretends to retch. I laugh at him. He ruffles my hair.

"That it?" Sam says. Of course it's not we all have many more ideas and continue to list them but there's so many more that it's pointless to tell you about them. I got the important ones out of the way.

That was it a few days later the party happened. Luckily for me, Tae couldn't make it. Jungkook and I both felt so relieved when we heard the news. By the party Yoongi and Seulgi had been caught up on everything they had missed. But my dreams on the other hand kept coming. Everyone has been really worried.