Chapter 25 - Goodbye

I'm on my front, on my bed, scrolling through my Instagram feed. It's been three weeks since our fight with Na-yu. We're back to being friends, although not as close as before. Ru-Ri mostly lives at Jin's so I don't see her as much, but we're still best friends. Sam is a quarter way through her pregnancy. Her and Jimin are as happy as ever, still taking the piss out of each other. Jungkook lives with me, he moved in a week ago and sold his apartment. He got his letter that tells him what school he's going to. He's staying in Seoul along with the rest of my friends. I got my letter too, but I haven't told them about it yet. He keeps bugging me about it, I have to tell him eventually.

A pair of legs straddle over the bottom of my feet. A pair of arms wrap around my waist and flip me over. My back presses against someone's front. I giggle as he begins to tickle me.

"Get off," I laugh. He let's me go. "What was that for Jungkook?"

"You were taking up too much room on the bed," he tells me.

"Shut up," I say then kiss him. I've got really into initiating kisses with him. I think he likes my dominant side.

"I love the way you kiss me," he smiles. I blush and hit him away.

"I told you to shut up," I argue. He smiles and rolls over so I'm underneath him. He stares down at me.

"Come on, it's time for school," He says pinching my cheek as he gets off of the bed. "I'll drive. Come downstairs when you're ready." I quickly change remembering that we have our final assessment for dance today. I put on a pair of patterned leggings and a plain black top which I covered with a black jumper.

I go downstairs and grab some bread. I notice the lack of Jungkook. I shrug it off, he's probably just in the toilet. I go to the fridge to grab a glass of juice. His arms wrap around my shoulders. He puts his nose into my neck. I look at his hand as I see something sparkling in it. I hold his hand and take it over my head, twirling as if we are ballroom dancing. He hold out his hand, in it is a little silver necklace with the pendant of butterfly. Its beautiful. I hug and thank him.

"Its beautiful," I smile. He smiles back and takes my hand. He leads me to the car where we head off to school. I keep smiling to myself, then I remember and my smile drops.

"At the end of term," I start. "I'm going to go out with the girls for dinner." He smiles and nods. I've already asked my friends if they can go and they all can. I agreed to pick them all up so I could talk to the guys.

"Maybe I should go for a drink with the guys," he laughs. I nod and say why not. "Warning: we may get back quite late."

"That's fine," I say. He pulls up in the school grounds and the two off head out of the car, holding hands as per usual.

***

The dances started, first up was Jang-mi and Seulgi. Their theme is hate. They picked the song "Bad Blood" by Taylor Swift. I couldn't help but laugh at the choice. Don't get me wrong it worked perfectly, I just found it entertaining. They managed to keep the aspect of Hip-hop throughout and show the obviousness of hate. They used lots of kicks and punches but overall their facial expressions were perfect.

Their dance finishes and everyone give a massive round of applause. They deserve it, it works beautifully for an opening dance. I felt so proud of them. The last I'll see them dance and it's something this beautiful. It makes me happy.

"I wish you could dance like that," Jungkook whispers in my ear. I hut his chest and glare at him.
"I'm kidding, calm down." He smiles at me with his big bunny rabbit teeth.

I'm going to miss you.

Next up was Jimin and Tae. I could the friendship radiating from there dance. At first I thought it was odd because they'd picked "Fighter" by Monsta X, but then I realise it is a boys friendship, not a girls. It is full happy expressions and jokey fights. After a couple (We'll quite a few) other dances, it is our turn. We are the couple to go. The teacher plays our song and our feet begin to step to the sound of the music. After a few seconds our arms join our legs in a fluid motion. We dance around the stage with lifts and flips (from him not me). We got to the last lift, where he picks me up bridal style, swings me around his back then carries me the other way round to lay me on the fall next to him. At that is it, the end. Our whole class stand up and started applauding. I feel happy. Jungkook gives me a smile as if he is proud of what we achieved. We stand up and hug.