Chapter 15 - Congratulations

I see Jimin standing in the door way to the bathroom. Sam is in the bathroom, fully clothed, sitting on the lid of the toilet. She has a glass of water in her hand and two pills. Jimin seems shocked. I decide not to get any closer.

"What are you doing?" Jimin asks her. "Why are you taking drugs?" I gasp. Luckily it's not loud enough for them to hear. Sam stays silent. Jimin grabs the pills out of her hand and takes the bottle from the sink. He doesn't shout however or read out what it says. He just freezes. He doesn't even have any words he can say. He makes eye contact with Sam and she bows her head.

"How long have you known?" He asks. She pulls her knees to her chin.

"A week," she answers. "But I've had a feeling for a little longer."

"Why didn't you tell me?" He questions. She tucks her head into her knees and begins to cry. He squats down next to her.

"Because I was too scared," she cries. He hugs her. "How am I supposed to tell you? We're still so young."

"You could have talked to me about it," he says. "You're not alone. I will help you in the best way possible. I'll do whatever I can." She hugs him back.

"No, I'm not ready," she says.

"I'll help you Sam, please," Jimin says.

"I'm not ready yet," Sam says. I can't help but want to know what they're talking about, but I know they'll tell us when they're ready.

"I'm scared I'll ruin my career," she says. "I'm scared it'll ruin your career. What about your parents? They don't like me anyway."

"They'll learn to love you," Jimin comforts. "Please I want this."

"You do?" She asks. He nods.

"Of course I do, I love you," he admits. She begins to cry. Tears of both worry and happiness flood from her eyes.

"I love you too," she smiles.

"So please keep it," Jimin requests. "Please have our child." I gasp again.

Sam's pregnant? No wonder she keeps feeling queasy.

"You can come out now," Sam announces. "I know you're there." I start to move but Hoseok appears in front of them. He must have been in his room listening.

"Uhh... congratulations," Hoseok smiles. "I'm happy for you two." They thank him.

"Hoseok," Sam says softly. "Please don't say anything to the others." He nods in agreement.

"My lips are sealed Sunny," Hoseok smiles. She nods. Hoseok leaves the two of them.

"You still let him call you Sunny?" Jimin asks.

"Yeah," she says. "I think it'd be weird if he started calling me Sam. I'll let him use Sunny." Jimin sighs. "Plus it separates my past and my future." Sam smiles. "Everyone in my past can call me Sunny. Everyone I want to keep in my future can call me Sam." Jimin nods.

"When will we tell everyone about... the child?" Jimin asks. Sam shrugs are shoulders.
"How about we all go out for dinner, we can announce it there?" Sam begins to think. She agrees. "How about next Saturday? I'll find a nice restaurant and we'll announce it then." Sam nods.

"Hey watcha looking at?" I hear a familiar voice whisper in my ear. I turn around and push him against wall in case Jimin and Sam heard. I put my finger on my lips to tell him to shut up. Jimin and Sam have stopped talking so now I'm worried that they heard him. I look back at him, he's smirking. I look down at my toes. He lifts my head up by my chin and cups my face in his hand. He pulls me closer to him and begins to kiss me.