Drive-In Movies & Red Velvet Cupcakes (Short)

Jabri Hampton

Jabri Hampton

"So she been curving you for two weeks?" Kah asked, handing me the blunt. It was the weekend so I was at the crib chilling. I was telling him how Sarai' wasn't jacking me at the moment. Since Tez's event, she been swerving all my texts and calls.

She had a nigga buggin' no lie.

I ain't really expect her to cut me off after that, it was a mistake forreal. I'on go around just calling every woman a bitch but when I'm high or irritated some shit just come out the wrong way. Real shit, I didn't intentionally call her a bitch so I'on see why she was doing the most. But then again, she is extra.

(JaKah Hunter)

(JaKah Hunter)

"Hell yeah. Like, I ain't even get the word out! I stopped myself before I said it but she still caught it, smacked the shit outta me too." I chuckled lightly, rubbing the side of my face just thinking about the sting I felt. "Damn bro. You might'a really fucked that one up. What you gon' do?" He asked. I shrugged, biting on my bottom lip. I really ain't know what to do but I had to figure something out. I ain't want this lil mistake to ruin a potential thing.

I never been the type to chase a female but I was on Sarai' heavy. If I'm tryna see what you about then that's it, I'ma press up. Although I enjoyed playing this game-sometimes, I was starting to get annoyed. I felt like this ignoring me shit was childish. Like, if you ain't wanna fuck with me, then tell me that. I guess she gotta kick outta this though.

"I'ma pop up on her. She off so," I stood up to go to my room. "How nigga?! You don't even know where she stay!" Kah called out to me. I ignored him as I continued to unlock my phone. I scrolled through my contacts until I got to Saire's name and hit call. It rang about 4 times before she finally picked up.