31. Thanks Greetings {Part 2}

Narrator's POV

"Well, we're here." Sarai' let out a nervous sigh as they pulled through the gates of the Morgan residence.

"Damn

"Damn...look like we in a different world." Jah stared in awe as he admired the new surroundings. He hadn't seen anything this nice since his visit to California. He couldn't wait to move into something similar. Of course his first move wouldn't be as luxurious but it would still be an accomplishment.

"Daddy had it built before we moved here. This is where we spend all of our family time together." Sarai' informed. "How many spots y'all got?" He wondered. If her father wasn't letting anybody rent his homes, why did he have them? "Two family houses here, and they have one for themselves." She explained with a light giggle. "I know...too much but Daddy insists." She shrugged putting the jeep in park.

"You a daddy's girl." Jabri smirked a little. "And proud of it." Sarai' took full ownership of her spoiled upbringing. "You know I'm daddy now, right?" He joked as they exited the jeep, making their way to the front door. "I would never call you that...it does nothing for me." She spoke truthfully. Calling a man 'Daddy' during sexual intercourse was lame and weird to her.

She only had one.

"I'm fucking witchu I wouldn't want you calling me that shit anyway. My daughter gotta call me that." Jah's face scrunched in disapproval. "Exactly. And that's what I call my father, so no thanks." She smiled as she fiddled with her keys. "You be screaming my shit though." Jah teased as she unlocked the front door to her parents' home. "I do not scream." She denied. "You do." Jah insisted with a smile.

"You do that lil whining, running shit." He teased. "Don't act like you don't run from my head, nigga." Her brows rose as she looked back at him. "We ain't talking about me though." He sucked his teeth, waving off her comment. "We are. Since you wanna put me out there." She sassed. "How? Ain't nobody even right here to hear us." He twisted his face with a chuckle. "Doesn't matter. Don't try me." She warned before they finally made it inside.

"Mommy...Daddy, I'm here!" Sarai' announced loudly as they entered the home. Her voice echoed throughout the house before her mother crossed the foyer. Jabri took the time to take Sage in, comparing the similarities between her and Rai'. Like her girls, Sage was the perfect shade of chocolate. Almond shaped eyes, full lips, with thick hips to match.

Her hair was pulled back in her signature ponytail, hanging loosely down her back. If it wasn't in a ponytail, she kept it wrapped up in many colorful scarves. Her go to style were pantsuits with the finest designer heel, unless she had a surgery to perform. Being that she was in the comfort of her own home; and given the occasion, she sported a pair of jeans and a blouse with flared sleeves.

"Finally. Tek yuh lang enuff." Her mother clicked her teeth with a small smile as she hugged her child. They shared cheek kisses before using a moment to take in each other's appearance. Sage could already feel the happiness radiating from her babygirl. Her eyes traveled to Jabri, sizing him up from his feet to his head.