Chapt Two: Learning more about Carter**'

Chapter Two: Learning more about Carter**'

I laid on my desk and groaned. Carter was supposed to be in a here a while ago. Now my other patients are going to have to wait when he reaches. I felt like calling him but I didn't. You know what. Fuck it.

*Dialing*

It rang three times before he answered. "Hello?" He answered. "Hey, you're late." I said. "I am so sorry." He said. I sighed. "I'm rescheduling your appointment." I said. "That's fine."
I hung up.

I hate when people show up late it shows that you don't care and it's a waist of time. I got up and opened my office door. I walked down the hallway with my bulletin towards the waiting room.

"Hazel and Shani?" I called. A man and a woman stood up and I smiled. "Right this way." I whispered as they walked behind me. I walked into my office and when they got in I closed it behind me. They both sat down on the couch while I sat in my chair.

"Good Morning Hazel and Shani. How may I help you today?" I asked.

Both of them started talking together. I sighed. I've been through this already. The last time I have I had to scream at the couple. But, since these patients are new I couldn't do that.

"Hey..." I said. They kept talking. "Hey.." I said again. "HEY!" I said a bit louder. They quite down and I sat back and let out a sigh of relief. "Hazel. Go on." I said.

"Me and my wife Shani have been together for about two years and a half. We have twins a boy and a girl. The problem is. Shani treats me like dust! She acts like I can't take care of my children like she can. Not only that but the day of the delivery of my children she kicked me out!" He said. I gushed. This problem was a bit harsh full.

"Thats because the last time I let you hold Tracy you dropped her!" Shani shouted.

"Excuse me but, there will be no shouting during this session." I said in a calm tone. "Continue Hazel."

"She believes we need a divorce. It's either that or she won't let me touch MY children if we don't."

"They are mine as well Haze!" Shani said a bit loud. They both started arguing. AGAIN...

I was already getting aggravated. "Are you two having sex?!" I shouted over their voices. They seemed to quiet down when I said that.

"No." They both said. "There we go. The answer to all problems. Have Sex." I said

Hazel chuckled and so did Shani. "But Shani, I have to say. This is a little harsh. Even though he dropped your child once. Doesn't mean it'll happen again. He helped you create those children. If you don't trust him with them alone in case he does an accident. Be in the same room as him." I said trying to get them to compromise.

"That's actually a great idea." Shani said smiling. I nodded and Hazel smiled.

"I'm sorry I treated you so harshly." Shani said to Hazel. "I'm sorry that I dropped our daughter.. But, it won't happen again." He said. They both smiled at each other and gave each other a peck on the lips. I smiled and clap.

"Fantastic."

"Thank you so much Doc.." They said. I smiled "Glad I could help."

They got up and walked out. I closed the door behind them and groaned.. I started doing my happy dance since they left. I picked up my phone and called Jayson. He answered on the fourth ring.

"Hey baby." He said. "Hey..Look, I need you to pass for some milk okay?" I said. "Alright."

"Thanks." I said. "No problem." He hung up.