Chapter Fourty Six: On the E! **'

- End of the week: Friday

-Beyoncé

             I woke up next to Carter and surprisingly. My body felt so much better. My phone rang and looked at the caller ID.

      Jayson  "

I sighed but answered the call pressing the phone on my ear. "Yes Jayson." I said in a lousy tone. "Beyoncé...I see you've kept the same number."

I rolled my eyes. "Yes I did. Why did you call so early?" I asked. I felt Carter's foot glide across mines before wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Because I know that you're a busy girl. But when is the court date?" he asked. I shrugged.

"Carter has the information. I never asked." I said. He sighed. "Can you ask him for me?"

"He is asleep." I told him. I heard him huff. "Well, alright. I wanted to know when I'd have to go to court with you."

I heard Carter grunt and his eyes opened. He looked at me and rubbed his eye. "Whose that?" he asked sheepishly.

"Jayson." I mouthed. He rolled his eyes and went back to wrapping his arm around me. "I'll tell you when. But, I have to make an important call right now. I will call you later."

Carter held me tighter. "No you won't" he scoffed. I hung up and looked at him. "When you're tired you're annoying you know that?" I asked.

"And when you wake up you're beautiful." he whispered with his eyes closed. "Have you even looked at me?"

He did a soft chuckle. "I don't have to."

I rolled my eyes and took his arm and leg off of me sitting on the bed. I looked through my contacts. "Who are you calling?" he asked.

"My mother.."

His eyes opened wide and that's when he crawled behind of me resting his head on my shoulder. I placed the phone on my ear.

"Beyoncé...Baby Girl!" she said with joy over the phone. I chuckled. "Hi mom."

"You haven't called in months." she said. I could hear my dad in the back ground. "I know ma, and I'm sorry. But I wanted to know if I can come over?"

I heard a whole lot of pots crash to the floor. "Mom?"

It took about a minute before I heard her voice again. "Yes Bey. Sorry about that. But, of course you can come over!" she said with glee. Carter chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"That's great. How about Saturday?" I suggested. "Yes, Of course. That is fine." she said. I could tell that she was happy. "Okay. I also want you to meet someone." I said smiling.

"Oh brother, is it that Jayson?" she asked. I chuckled. "No. It is not Jayson."

"Who is it then?" she questioned. "You'll see.."

I could tell that her eyebrow was raised. "Oh, Alright then. I'll tell the rest of the family that you called."

"Yes, please do that and please tell them I said Hello." Carter started to lick my neck. "Will do. I love you."

"I love you too." I hung up the phone and rested it on the stand. Carter began to suck on my neck. I chuckled and got out of his grasp. "Carter you left hickies exactly where you are sucking. If my hair wasn't long it'll be noticeable." I whispered.