Chapter Fourty Four: Her whole expression changed**'

Beyoncé

    I woke up on the bed in a big T-shirt on. I had a really bad pain between my legs and I let out a huge groan. I switched in a different position. Soon my mind drifted back to the dream I had last night.

The dream I ha  last night was horror and amazing. I don't know if to call it a Night mare or a dream. My stomach started to hurt and so did my ass. I scooted off the bed and suddenly dropped to the floor.

"KELLY!!!!" I screamed out. Sure enough she ran inside and went on one knee beside me. "You okay?" she asked.

I went on the floor completely holding my body up with my palms and my elbows up. She looked like she was scared. "My legs, stomach and booty." I groaned out. "What's wrong with them?"

"They hurt!" I then dropped myself down completely and she pouted. My shirt rid up my behind and she gasped. "What?" I asked.

She stood up and walked behind me lifting my shirt up completely. "Carter did that to you." she whispered. "Huh?"

"His name is literally on your behind.."

"A red mark or his hand is on both of your cheeks and so is his name." she said. I sighed and held my hand in my hands shaking my head fast.

I grunted and pressed my acrylic nails into the carpet. "So the dream wasn't a dream?" I mumbled. "What?"

"Get me some Tylenol and please pass me my phone."

She handed me my phone and walked out getting the Tylenol. I dialed his number and pressed the phone by my ear. In three rings he answered. "Oh, hey baby.." He said into the phone. I rolled my eyes. "How dare you.."

I heard him chuckle. "I had to let you know exactly what was mines." He said softly. I sighed. "Carter you had me thinking that it was a fucking dream!"

I heard him burst into laughter. "I'm sorry babe."

I rolled my eyes and did a grunt. "I'm coming for you by the way." he said. I rolled my eyes again. "Who do you think you are saying that you're going to come for me?" I asked. I heard his daughter Hailey in the back ground. "Do I need to smack you again!?" he asked in a stern way.

My eyes grew wider and suddenly I shook my head fast. "No, I don't want that." I said softly. "Good. Now I'm coming for you so get dressed." he said and hung up right after. I sighed and Kelly walked in with a cup of water along with two Tylenol pills in her hand. She rested them on my night stand and helped me unto the bed.

She took the cup of water and the pills handing them to me. After I popped the pills into my mouth she started to grin at me. I poured the water into my mouth and felt the two pills travel down. "What?" I asked. She passed her hands by my hair removing it by my neck. "Hickies!" she chanted.

I gasped and immediately jumped up from the bed placing my hand on my lower back limping my way to the bathroom. I wanted to see how bad it really was for myself. I stumbled my way over to the long mirror and pulled off my shirt.

I gasped when I saw hickies traveling from my neck towards my breasts to my waist and ended by my thighs. Slowly, I turned around and placed my head behind looking at my booty. I gasped again when I saw his name and the two red hands on both of my cheeks. I gently passed my hand on it and winced.

"Agh shit.." I hissed before putting back on my shirt. I limped my way back to my bedroom but Kells wasn't in there so I just made my way to the bed and laid down. I stayed in a very awkward postion and took my phone scrolling down instagram. Soon enough I felt someone get in the bed with me. Thinking it was Kelly I sucked my teeth.

"Get off my bed!" I yelled. I heard Carter's usual chuckle and placed my phone down looking at him. I sighed and he placed his hand on my thigh.

"Good Morning sunshine.." he said with a smile. I rolled my eyes and he squeezed my thigh very gently. "I told you to get dressed. What is this?" he asked. I shrugged and he got off the bed and helped me sit up.  He went into the closet.

"Let me see what I want my beautiful girlfriend to wear today..." He said. I rolled my eyes and he took out a short pink skirt along with a white floral top.

My man got taste...

He looked down for my shoes. But when he didn't see any he looked at me confused. "I have another closet for that." I said. "Where?"

I chucked my head to the door on the other end and he went in it. Soon he came out with brown combat boots.

He laid the clothes on the bed and walked over to me undressing me. He lifted me up and placed me in the bathtub before washing me, helping me brush my teeth and things like that. 

I was now on the bed. My skin was already creamed and all he had to do was help me place the clothes on. He placed on my under wear and helped me into my bra. He also placed on my shirt and skirt and headed for my feet putting socks on and pushed my combats unto my feet.

"Carter.." I whispered before wiggling my toes on my other foot that he didn't place my combat on.

"Yes?"

I passed my hands through my hair and looked down at him as he placed my sock on and pushed the other side of my combat on. "Where are we going?"

He gave me a smile. I smiled back. "You are going to meet my mother." he said.

When he said that my smile immediately faded and I was now petrified. "Carter, I don't think that's a good idea. I still haven't told my parent's about me and Jayson's break up. I still haven't told them about my new job or you for that matter."

He sucked his teeth. "All of those can change. Now let me do your hair so my mama don't say nothing about how ratchet and hood your hair looks." he said before walking over to my beauty dressing table and opening a few draws. He took a rubber band, straightener and a comb. He plugged it in and sat behind me on the bed.

I took the rubber band for him and wrapped it in a bun before sharing it for him. He was about to start until I realized that I didn't spray heat protectant. "Carter, stop. Go get that brown spray bottle over there and spray it all through out my hair."

He got up and took the spray and went in the same position. He sprayed the part he was about to straighten and placed my flat iron unto my hair staightening it. "Carter, have you ever done this to Sharon?" I asked.

"No. I'm doing this to you because you can't do it yourself and because it's fun." he said before sharing my hair with the comb and flat ironing it. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "I'm also doing it because I love your hair."

I literally slapped his thigh and he jumped. "What? I do."

I rolled my eyes. "Carter. Just keep doing what you're doing." I said almost annoyed. He chuckled. "Yes ma'am."

********

   We walked to the front step and Carter's hand was tugged around my waist tight. I licked my lips which held my baby lips pink lip stick and Carter knocked on the door. Sure enough his mother opened it and She smiled at Carter. But when she saw me her whole expression changed.

*******