Chapter Fourty Three: Mine**'

Carter

       Yes, I was indeed mad that Beyoncé kissed Jayson. I mean, why wouldn't I? Those lips not only belong to me but so does her body, and right now. That's what I want to show her. I had to let her know that she is indeed "mine"

    Beyoncé got out of the car thinking that I just dropped her off and was going to go to my own home. That's what I wanted her to think.

"Good night..." she said before closing the door. I watched her  enter the door to her house before I drove to the parking lot across the street. I looked for a decent parking spot and parked the car. I got out and walked across the street to her house. I heard her shower go off and that's when I carefully opened the back door of the house and took the stairs instead of the elevator. Carefully and Softly, I walked to the bathroom. I opened the door and already the bathroom was filled with steam and the shadow of her body became clearer. I slid the clear shower curtain along with the door.

She didn't even know I was right there. She just stood there humming to some beat. That's when I backed my hand as far as it could go and smacked her booty twice.

SMACK!!!

SMACK!!!

She jumped and let out a scream of pain. She squeezed her rag out and slowly turned her head looking at me. Her eyes opened wide.

"Carter have you gone nuts!?" she yelled at me. I released a small chuckle and went to go get an erase able marker. I know she had those in her brief case. So I took it. When I returned into the bathroom she was wrapping her towel around her.

"Come here." I said walking down the hallway. She never moved. I looked back. "Come here!" I shouted making her know that I wasn't playing any games. She followed me into her bedroom and I closed the door behind her.

"Drop your towel princess..." I whispered. She raised an eyebrow at me. Usually she's in control. Not tonight. She needed to know that I was definitely not playing.

"Drop it!" I said in a harsh tone. She immediately dropped it with a look of fear and horror was in her eyes.

I sat down on the bed and patted on my lap. "Lay down on my lap with your ass up in the air." I said looking at her.. She didn't move again.

"Beyoncé!" I shouted. She stepped over her towel and doing as was told she laid down on my lap. I passed my hands over her clear skin that had my red hand print on it. Taking out the marker I began writing my name in the middle of the hand.

"Shawn Corey Carter.." I whispered after I was done. I licked my lips and played with her left ass cheek.

"You know Beyoncé...I was mad that you kissed Jayson. Especially because you noe belong to me." I whispered before squeezing them tight. She was about to talk.

"Do not speak when I'm talking."

Her mouth shut and I began using my two hands placing them on her two cheeks.

"Before something I happens. I want you to know what belongs to me...Understand?"

She didn't answer me. I stopped rubbing her cheeks. "Understand!?" I asked a second time letting her know that I wanted her to answer.

"Yes, Carter..." she said. I chuckled. "My name is not that anymore sweet pea." I said.

I smacked it a little soft. "My name has now upgraded to Daddy."