Chapter Fifty: Full Custody!? **'

-Carter

                  This time I woke up before Beyonce, which never usually happens. Normally, I'm the one always over sleeping. But, since my children are here I had to make sure I was up before all of them. Beyonce's leg was on top of mine and I softly took it off of me and that's when she went unto her back and had her legs open in a "V" shape. Of course my mind drifted to naughty thoughts so a smirk slowly slid across my lips before I I fixed her and covered her. I then got up and picked Kyle up.

"Come on, Get up Ky.." I said patting his thigh. He groaned and I picked him up bringing him to the bathroom. He's six and in the mornings he forgets that he's in bed and accidentally pees so that's why I rushed him before he had the chance. I popped open the toilet seat and pulled down his pajama pants before resting him on the seat Of course I made sure his penis was inside it as well. I patted his shoulder.

"Get up buddy.." I whispered. His eyes opened and he bent his head to the side rubbing his eyes. "Am I on the toilet?" he asked. I nodded and that's when he started to pee. "When you're finished you know what to do." I left the bathroom and closed the door walking back inside. Hailey and Jaleen are fine. But, I needed Beyonce awake so I went beside her and being my naughty self I started to suck her neck. Her arm slid behind my head anad unknowingly she flipped over and was on top of me and her eyes shot open.

"Carter!" she shouted. I chuckled and placed my two arms behind my head. "What? I wasn't doing anything.." I said with a smirk. She returned the smirk back and pecked my lips. "I hate you, you know that?"

I chuckled and Kyle walked back in sitting by my head and laid on top of it too. "The bed that you was sleeping on is right up there.." I told him. "So? Miss. Beyonce gets to be on you." he said. Beyonce raised an eyebrow and chuckled climbing off of me. She fixed her shorts and passed her fingers through her hair before going outside. I looked at Kyle.

"You're a mess you know that?" I asked. He smiled and chuckled. "I'm your mess.."

"Boy, get off.." I said laughing and taking him off of my head. He chuckled and stood up. "Wake up your sisters we aren't staying here all day." I said. He nodded and literally jumped on top of Hailey. I knew she would freak so I walked downstairs immediately so I didn't get a headache from Hailey who acts exactly like her mother. When I walked down I didn't see Beyonce but I saw the rest of her family.

"Good Morning.." I said with a smile. Mr. Knowles and Ms. Tina looked back at me. "Good Morning Son." Mr. Knowles said. They both smiled. "How many children do you have?" Ms. Tina asked. "I have three." I said. She nodded and saw her pull out three extra plates.

I looked at Kelly. "Where's Bey?" I mouthed. "Shower." she mouthed back. I nodded and walked back up the stairs entering the bathroom. I closed the door and leaned on the wall watching her shadow. In a few more minutes I saw her slide the shower curtain and pressed her foot unto the floor without looking up.  I looked at her wet body.

Let's be honest. . . Her body looked amazing when it was dry. But wet? That is a beauty.

She turned around and took her towel still not seeing my presense. I looked at her place her one leg up on the toilet seat and started to cream herself. She switched to the other foot and did the same. I examined her very well. After all that she turned around and wrapped the towel around her finally looking up at me and she jumped. She did that soft cute giggle. "Oh! I didn't see you there.." She said. I chuckled and crossed my arms.

"Even when someone is not around you act seductive." I said. She chuckled and tightened her towel around her walking to the sink and started to brush her teeth. I placed my teeth on her cheek bone and lightly bit it before kissing it and she gave me a nasty look. I laughed and walked out going into the children's room.

Hailey was...Being Hailey while Jaleen and Kyle was changing clothes. "Hails, I think you should get dressed too. It's a four hour drive back to Atlanta and were going right after breakfast." I said. She groaned and dumped her phone to the side. "Dad can you believe that Kendall asked for me back and he knows that I don't like him because of what he did!?" she hissed before getting off of the bed. I sat next to her.

"Why does Kendall like you so much?" I asked watching her take her clothes out of her bag. "I don't know, it's getting really annoying and like he keeps blowing up my twitter."

I shook my head. "Tell him to move on. He needs to understand that." I said. "I have, many times. But, it's not getting stuck into his dumb little head." She started to change and that's when Beyonce walked in.

Kyle looked up at her as she ran her hands through her hair. "Good Morning..." she said. I looked at her and Kyle glanced at me and cleared his throat. "Close your mouth dad." he whispered. I didn't even realize that my jaw was hanging. She chuckled and started to put on her under garments.

Hailey sat on the bed and started to tie her converses. Her phone started to ring and I looked at the caller ID. It said "Ignore" so I knew it was Kendall. She groaned and angrily pressed "Ignore"

I looked at Beyonce who now had on shorts and cropped hoodie with mickey mouse on it. I chuckled at the picture and she rolled her eyes and started to brush through her hair.

"Miss. Beyonce, you are really pretty..." Kyle whispered. Beyonce looked at him and smiled. "Thanks Ky.. And you're reaaaally handsome.." She sang.  Me and Kyle chuckled and Kyle stood up unto his feet. Beyonce was now finished with her pony tail and that's when Kyle ran to her giving her his morning hug. She hugged him back and scooped him up in her arms.

Jaleen and Hailey was all dressed already. "Go downstairs and go eat breakfast. Use your table manners." I told them. They both nodded and walked out while Beyonce held Kyle who kept sniffing her. She chuckled and smiled at me.

"He's another Carter.." she whispered. I laughed and Kyle whispered something in her ear and her smile quickly faded. She looked back at him. "Why?" I heard her ask. He whispered something else into her ear and she gasped.

"Kyle what are you hiding?" I asked looking at him. He sighed and turned to me. "Can Miss. Beyonce be our new mommy please!?" he asked. "Kyle, you asked this question already."

He sighed. "But, I really want her to be." he said softer. "Why is that?" I asked. "Mommy is mean... Really mean! She take drugs too!"

When he said that she took drugs I stopped talking. I licked my lips and sighed. "Go on with your sisters.." I said. He nodded and got up fleeing towards the kitchen. "I can't believe Hailey and Jaleen never told me this."

She shrugged and licked her lips. "Out of all things I could see Sharon doing, I never thought one of them would be taking drugs." she said. "Especially when she has kids.."

I nodded and laid back. "You know what that means right?" I asked. She shook her head. "I have to ask for full child custody over them. There's no way I'm going to have my children around her any longer." I continued. "You can mention that at court." she said. I nodded. "I will."

*******

Short Chapter I know, I know . . .

- Sharon is taking drugs!?

-Who saw this shit coming?!

-Who do you think will win the court case?

#Feedback

The more feedback I get the sooner I update :)