Chapter Fifteen: Finally expressing my feelings**'

Beyoncé

I laid on my new apartment's couch. What Carter told me today never left my mind. I mean, I do have strong feelings for him. But, I still love Jayson you know? I kind of think that me and him can work this out. I ran my hands through my hair and sighed. I know Jayson cheated on me for half of our relationship but, what can I say? I'm still in love. It's hard to throw something away so easily when it got so serious that you wanted to become their wife.

I really do want things to be going on with me and Carter after all of those things I've been reading online. Also, the way he kissed my body when he was massaging me was such a turn on. I shivered at the feeling and played with my hair. I wanted to tease Carter. I love it when men become so desperate they start to control you. But, I don't want to tease him sexually. I just want him to wait. Let him get to know me and maybe. I didn't say it will but maybe something will happen.

My mind flickered back unto the way he'd feed me the fruits. The way he'd watch me when he was suspicious. The way he'd run his hands against my legs. The way he kissed my whole body and the fact that he was so professional about it. I wondered if he was professional in bed.

I shook my head at me explicit brain and pushed my hands through my hair some more. There was a knock on the door. "It's opened." I said. Jayson walked through and he sat next to me. "What's up?" He asked. I shrugged and watched him.

"What's up with you?" He looked at the way I was dressed. "So you expect to come to my house un announced and for me to be all sexy?"

He laughed but then stopped. "I miss you." He told me. "If you did, you would've treated me right." I said looking at him. He wrapped an arm around me. "Can I please have my baby back?" He asked. I looked at him. "I was actually thinking about moving on.." I said. He gave me a look that pierced into my eyes. "Why?! I thought we had something strong!" He slightly yelled.

"Do not yell at me." I said raising an eyebrow. He knows that I hate being yelled at. He sighed.

"I thought we had something too, but I mean come on. A son and a child? Don't you think you should raise your family and stay with them? Don't you love her." I asked.

He shrugged and sighed. "I love the both of you." I sighed and slid down in the chair taking his hand off of me.

"You can't love the both of us. Neither can you marry the both of us." I told him. He grunted and looked at me. "Come on Bey, you know you love me." He said giving me a small smile. "I do love you but all of that will soon go away. I can't stand you're selfish ass. You know that I fucking love you so damn much boy! I'd give you the world! But you took advantage of that."

He flinched at my yelling and sighed. "You're right. I should just stay with Yolanda."

I ran my hands through my hair. "Everything happens for a reason."

**

I knocked on Carter's door and he opened. He was a bit surprised at my appearance. "Come in." He told me. I walked in and looked at him.

"Carter I never said we couldn't be together. I said we couldn't be together as employees." I told him. He just watched me. "What are you saying?" He asked. I shrugged and held the sides of his cheeks. "I'm trying to tell you that..."

I couldn't say it. "That what?" He asked. I let go of him and shook my head. "I can't." I said turning around. He grabbed my hand. "No, tell me."

I watched him. "I don't think I can continue working for you."

He gripped my hand tighter. "Why?" He asked.

"Because I want us together..."

*****