Chapter Twenty Six: Rated R®**'

Beyoncé

       I was in this limo along with Carter. I have no idea why he went all out tonight. I sat back and crossed my feet. Carter slid a hand around my shoulder and gave me a smile. He ran his other hand down my thighs. "You look mighty fine tonight.." he said with a smile. I smiled back at him and he kept patting my thigh. "Carter, where are you taking me?" I asked once more. He shrugged. "Somewhere far.."

"Carter! I have work in the morning.." I whispered really low. He chuckled. "Calm down...I gave you tomorrow off.."

"What about the patients I have tomorrow?" I asked. "Taken care of. You know, you really need an assistant." I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "I'll get one really soon..."

He just nodded his head. "Roll up the partition please.." He told the driver. He rolled it up and Carter watched me. "Why did you do that?" I asked. He chuckled and buried his head in my neck. I didn't bother to move him. I gripped his shoulders and he licked my soft spot. A moan managed to travel across my lips and when he found out that he was at the right place he stayed there. I felt myself slide off my shoes and softly and gently climb unto the leather seat.

He laid on top of me and kept his neck down there. I bit my bottom lip and he kept sucking on my soft spot. He moved his lips from my neck to my lips. I wrapped my arm around his head and suddenly became drawn and lost in his kisses. He laid his hand on my laced dress and dragged his hands down.

The driver rolled down the partition but Carter kept going.

"Mr. Carter your ex wife is on the line." He said.

Carter lifted his lips from my lips. He took a deep breath. "Tell her that i'm busy." He pressed his lips right back on mines and I didn't have a problem with continuing.

"Mr. Carter, she says it's an emergency.." when he said that. Carter hopped off of me. I scooted back.

"Put it on."

The driver nodded and in a few seconds I heard Sharon's voice boom out the speakers.

"Yes?" Carter asked. "Carter I need a favor."

"What is it?"

"Kyle would love to see you at his next baseball game."

Carter smiled. "Of course I'll come. Are you coming?" he asked her. "No. I am busy with the shop."

"When is his game?"

"Sunday." she said.

Today is Friday. "I'll be there."

"Great, are you going to bring that young lady along?"

"What young lady?" he asked. "That girl Kyle's always talking about. The one that you supposedly like."

"Of course I'm bringing her."

I bit my lip and Carter gave me a glance smiling at me.

"Carter, to be honest. I don't want that girl anywhere near Kyle. I don't want him to like her and everything and soon you and her don't work out. Which I know will happen." she said

I sighed.

"She's coming. Bye. Hang it Up."

The driver hung up the phone and brought the partition back up. Carter looked at me and was about to continue but I held his chest.

"What was she talking about?" I asked..He shrugged. "Maybe, she don't want you around Kyle cause Kyle gets too attracted to people and when he doesn't see them anymore he asks a lot of questions."