Chapter Twenty-One: London**'

Chapter Twenty One: London**'

Beyoncé

I looked out the plane's window. We were in first class. I snuggled my red blanket. We've been on this plane for a day. Today we should be in London.

Carter looked at me then held my hand. "You alright?" he asked. I nodded and glanced at him. I turned in my chair to face him and we both leaned our heads on the chair looking at each other.

He licked his lips and closed his eyes for a little an opened them back up. I bit my bottom lip and he chuckled and chucked underneath my chin. I gave him a smile and he smiled back at me. "You know that you're beautiful right?" he asked. I chuckled

"How many times will you tell me that Carter?"

"I will always tell you that." he said giving me a peck on my lips. I licked my lips right after and he smiled.

***

We got out of the limo and he lead me up to the four seasons hotel room. He opened the door with his key and my eyes popped open. I was amazed. Me and Carter walked in rolling our suit cases behind us. He closed the door. I rested my suit case on the side and looked around. I walked into the bedroom part of this hotel room and noticed one problem.

"Carter..." I said. He walked in and watched me. "What up?"

I sat on the bed. "There's only one."

He chuckled. "So?"

I rolled my eyes and he came in front of me. He held my hand making me stand unto my feet. I felt his hands wrap around my waist.

"We have a meeting today." he told me. "We just came."

He shrugged, "We still got to go."

I hadn't showered in literally a day. I got up and grabbed a skirt and a vest shirt and walked into the shower.

I used this Expensive soap I found in there..

When I got out Carter had a towel around his waist and he was on his phone. I got a great look at his nice buff chest, his abs, and his "V" shape. He chuckled at his phone and I walked around him. He looked at me.

"Hailey said Hi." he said. I nodded. "Tell her that I said the same."

He went back on his phone and I placed on my underwear and my bra. He threw his phone on the bed and walked in the bathroom. When he went in I looked back at his phone.

I wonder what's my name under his phone.

I dropped my towel and sat down taking up his phone that didn't' have a password on it. I went into his contacts and type in my number the name that popped up melted my heart.

"Bey Baby" with heart emojis. I just awed and pressed the home button placing it down. I stood back up and dressed myself.

I laid down on the bed right next to his phone and took out my phone going on youtube. Something about Hailey made me feel like she was a youtuber.

Carter walked out and I watched him. He was all wet and when I looked at his chest longer I noticed a tattoo on the right side of his chest. That made him look even more sexy. I placed my phone down biting my bottom lip at him and he pulled up his boxers. He dropped the towel and looked at the mirror watching me through it.

"You went on my phone?" he asked. I nodded and he chuckled. "What did you do?"

"I looked at the name in your phone."

He smiled and started putting on his dress shirt along with his dress pants and dress shoes. He brushed his hair back and sprayed himself with Ax. I got up and took his phone along with mines and my purse. He took his brief case and we both walked out towards the limo that was outside waiting for us.

***

"We are planning to move our business over to Atlanta." Carter said talking to everyone in the room.

He walked across the room. "Beyoncé has brought our business to another level. So have you Paola. But, one of you have to go."

Me and Paola looked at each other and I looked back at Carter.

"You an Paola will each have a month in Atlanta. The both of you will battle this out, and at the end of the month. The one that helped the most patients will stay. One of you will go..

This must have been what Carter said he was warning me about.

Me and Paola nodded.

Carter gave me a look and continued with the meeting...

After everything me and Carter went back into the limo and went straight back to the hotel. I threw my purse to the side an pulled off my shirt throwing it on the side. I was cold and tired. That's not a good match for me.

I pulled off my skirt and threw it on my purse. I dived into the king sized bed and Carter started unbuttoning his shirt. I plugged in my phone and went deep into the sheets.

"Someone is tired." Carter said getting into the bed with only his boxers.

I slid my hand down his chest. "That's not fair on how you get to touch me but I can't touch you"

I chuckled and rolled my eyes. "Touch me Carter." I whispered. He smiled and wrapped an arm around me bringing me closer to him. "Why didn't you go put on your pajamas?" he asked.

I shrugged. "I'm tired."

He just watched me. "But did you have to get in with only a bra and underwear?"

I turned my back and went closer to the edge of the bed. "I'm comfortable with you wearing only a boxers."

He chuckled and I felt him come closer to me pressing his front on my back and wrapping an arm around me.

"Beyoncé for this job please try you're hardest to outcome Paola. I do not want to fire you."

I nodded. "I'll give all of me."

"Thank you. Good night."

"Gooood night Shawnn.." I dragged and turned off the lamp. He chuckled. "Good Night Giselleee.."

I rolled my eyes and laughed.

****