Chapter Thirteen: Would he have came?**'

Beyoncé

I held his hand and sat up taking his finger out. "No.." I whispered. He sighed but held my chest pressing me back down on the bed. I laid back and grumbled a couple of words. He took out his finger but continued to massage me. Not only is he making me forget about Jayson. But, he is also making me flow like a waterfall. I sat up and held his chest. "I can't do this.." I told him. He looked confused. "Why?" 

"This is not right. You're my boss, my masseuse. Our relationship should only be based on..." he cut my off by laying his lips on mines. I tried and struggled to get him off of me. But, his kisses were mighty strong. I gave in and kissed him back wrapping my arms around his neck. He crawled on top of the bed and placed me down kissing my lips like he's never kissed someone before. I released the kiss because of oxygen and we just stared at each other for a few. Before I knew it he smashed his lips unto mines again a little rougher this time. I left out a few moans during our kisses and soon his lips traveled down my lips to my temple towards my chin. Now, he's by my neck. It took him a few minutes to find my soft spot, and when he found it he started to kiss and suck even more. I felt my leg wrap around his waist as he leaved a trail of hickeys on my neck. Slowly, I began to give in to him. Quickly, he traveled his lips down my body. Amazingly, he was way better than Jayson.

I bent my head back. "Now, I know why I wasn't reaching my orgasm.." I moaned out. "Why?" he asked still leaving a trail of kisses on my bare abs now.

"He just wasn't as good as you." I whispered passing my hand all around his head. He placed his bare tongue on me and licked me up towards my lips kissing me roughly some more. I felt his package rest unto my area and that got me even more excited. I arched my back and raised my waist a little higher. I moved my body back and forth so he can feel it pass against his huge package. He grunted and rested his body on mines completely. Surprisingly, he wasn't as heavy. I wrapped both legs around him. He kept giving me tremendous kisses all over. I moaned some more and I could tell that my moans were turning him on. Because, the more I moaned the more I felt his package rising against me. 

How big is he if he isn't even full up yet?

I sat up and he just watched me. Just a moment of silence had me realizing what I was doing was highly wrong and unprofessional. I can lose my job for this and get such a bad record I might not even get another Job. This would be terrible. My first boss who was Jayson we became together. Now he's my boss and were about to get it on? This was terrible. I got off of the bed. I really wanted to do it, but my mind was telling me no. He looked at me in a confused way and I started getting dressed. He sighed and gripped my hand. "Look, I might have gotten a little carried away." he said.

"A little? You're huge." I said gesturing at his area. He chuckled and shook his head. "I promise you that this does not usually happen." he said.

"So, why is it happening now?" I asked clipping on my bra. "Because, there's something about you."
"That's what they all say." I said placing my purse on my shoulder. He grunted. "I'm not none of those guys. There is really something about you."

"Carter..." I whispered but he gripped my hand a little tighter. "Don't quit. I promise, this is only between business now." He said. I gave him a slight smile.

I was kind of happy that he was saying that but at the same time I wasn't. He gave me a smile and passed his hand on his jeans trying to make his area go down. 

"Can you...Uh, turn around?" he asked. I nodded and turned around. "Don't look at my behind." I said feeling his eyes on it.

"It's not working. Just get out." I got out and soon he was right behind me. "UGH!" He shouted. I looked at him. "What?" 

"Everytime I walk next to you or see you it comes right back up." he said. I sighed. I don't know if to be flattered or offended so I just walked away and went towards my car.

*

*

*

Two Months Later:

"Thank you so much Ms.Knowles!" The patient I had today said she shook my hand. "You're most welcome." She left and I scrolled through my computer. I was a little curious about Carter and so I googled him. He has another child somewhere in this world. He owns a couple restaurants, a basketball team, a hospital, some hotels, and Sugar Kay. I kept scrolling. He is now divorced legally. I looked down the pages and went on the second page and noticed something odd. I clicked it and saw a chat room of ladies talking about Carter. I scrolled down and some were even complaining that they couldn't make him climax and what not. I sat back in my chair and thought for a sec. Some were saying they only go to therapy so he can show them what a man is supposed to make you feel. I scrolled down some more and someone said that he was about eleven to twelve inches and I gasped. 

"So long." I whispered, My door opened and Carter walked in placing some papers on my desks. "You need an assistant to do this for you, not me." he said.

I rolled my eyes and he closed the door. "So, Beyonce.. I was wondering.." he started saying. I was hardly paying any attention to him as I scrolled through the chat rooms. 

"Beyonce.." he said. "Hm?"

"I was wondering if you'd like to grab a bite to eat?" he asked. I kept scrolling. "Yeah, sure whatever." I said not paying attention. 

"What are you doing?" he asked. I shrugged and kept scrolling and gasped. "Oh my.." I whispered to myself when they said he had a six pack and was in complete good shape. I closed my laptop and looked him up and down. 

"I wasn't doing anything important." I told him. He gave me a suspicious glare. "I'll come by your office at lunch.." He said getting up and leaving. I nodded. "Alright."

I opened back my laptop and scrolled some more. "Damn!.." I said. Reading that he makes over a million dollars for every building he owns. I scrolled some more and saw that other people were saying that he was not climaxing. 

This made me think..

I wonder if I had let him do it to me. If he would have came. 

*
*
*

Author's Note:

I am so DONE with updating for today. Lord, that was a lot of work! I hate promising things. Lol, but here..

Kik- @shiinebright

Twitter- @adoreniah

Instagram- @ruthmonae_

Wattpad- @adoreniah

**Ruthy