Chapter Twenty-Two: Breathless**'

Chapter Twenty Two: Breathless**'

Carter

I woke up with Beyoncé head on my chest. I passed my hand through her hair and lightly lifted her head off of me. I got off the bed and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and rinsed my mouth with some listerine. I went for my shower. I stayed in there for about ten minutes. I placed my towel around my waist and walked back to the room. She was seated up on the bed scratching her head. I chuckled at her.

She closed her eyes and held the sheets tight and gave me a bright huge smile. I smiled back at her. She looked adorable when she did that. She opened back her eyes stopped smiling and walked over to me. I opened my arms and she came for a hug. I hugged her tight and she gripped the back of my towel.

She looked up at me and I pecked her lips. She ran her hands down my chest.."What are we going to do today?" she asked. I passed my hands through her hair.

"Anything that you want to do." I told her. This week is the final week of her love therapy. Which means some time this week I have to give her the best orgasm that she ever had. Normally, being a sex doctor I'd be used to it. But with Beyoncé, I don't know.

She has a huge effect on me. She gave me a small smile. When I looked down at her I realized that she was still wearing her bra and panties. The part of this that was sexy was the way she was standing.

The other part was her hair. It was straight on her back and I ran my hands through it.

She slid her hands down my chest leading down towards my towel. I held her waist and she bit her bottom lip at me. I was ready to get over this love therapy already. Right after this therapy I was already planning on taking her out on a real date and maybe even ask her if we could be. But, the thing that's holding me back is that she is working for me. I don't want her to stop either.

I looked at her panties that had leopard prints all over it and so did her bra. I placed my thumbs outside of it. And dragged my index finger down. She looked at me and blinked her eyes twice.

Little did she know, I had a room already done for this moment. I lifted her up and carried her bridal style towards the room that was supposed to be for this intimate day.

I opened the door and there was a heart shaped bed with red sheets on it. There were candles all around. They were fake. There was also flowers. I placed her down and when I closed the door she turned on the lights. The lights dimmed and she past her hands through her hair. She placed one hand on her hip and smirked at me. I took the strip of her pantie and pulled it making it sound off on her skin.

She walked behind me and placed her hands down my towel making it drop to the floor She dragged her hand against my area and dragged a condom on it. She held it with her hands passing her hands all around it. I turned around an un clipped her bra making her breasts show. I placed my hands on her underwear and slid it down. She raised a foot so it would go through her leg and then the other..

I lifted her up and placed her on the bed. I looked at her and she held my face and brought my head down giving me one of her mind blowing kisses. I passed my hands in between her clit and she bit my bottom lip in response. She held my area again and gushed. "It is big." she whispered. I chuckled and rolled my eyes. "So you thought I was lying?" I asked. She chuckled and pecked my lips holding it and fixing it inside of her. She placed it inside and arched her back trying to fit the whole thing inside. She closed her eyes and glided on it but I held her stomach. "Le me help you."

I rushed the whole thing in without warning her and she gasped bending her head back. I held her waist and thrusted into her. While I was thrusting into her I held her waist making her come on me. She held my shoulder and moaned. Her moans was really turning me on. She looked like she was breathless pushed her more unto the bed and got on top placing my knees under her butt and continued to thrust.

She moaned some more and eventually started whispering "Carter.."

She held my chest and opened her eyes looking down at where all the pleasure was coming from. She looked back at me and fell back unto the bed. I started going faster and soon I laid on the bed. I lifted her up over me and planted her on top of me. She gasped and I held her waist smashing her on me. She gripped her hair and lifted it up gripping tighter each time she was placed down. She bent her head by my neck and licked it looking for my spot. She found it and swirled the tip of her tongue all around that spot. I stopped smashing her and she started grinding back and forth on it. She was hopping and grinding while she kissed my neck. I held her back as she rolled her tongue up my neck towards my lips. She looked me in the eyes and closed her eyes placing her lips on mines.

Our lips started to travel against each others and she placed her elbow on my shoulders. She stopped kissing me and just rocked back and forth. She watched me the whole time and I flipped her over. I started pumping into her and she held both my shoulders arching her back and whispering my name. Soon, I felt her climax glide all on me and I pulled out of her. She licked her lips and sat back. I pulled off my condom.

I didn't climax. Most likely because I wasn't in love and because i was trained not to do so with my patients. This is why I want to drop her as my patient. I held her and she watched me and winked her eye. I chuckled and kissed her once more. "Is this it?" She asked. I shook my head. "Three more days of this." I told her. She pulled me on top of her kissing me..

*****

Author's Note:

Beyonce featured in a Michelle song along with Kelly Rowland. It's gospel and it sounds amazing. It's called "Say Yes"

Anyways. Q&A again. I know ya'll will have a lot of questions when you finish reading this chapt. Comment all questions and mention the characters that you are asking the question to. In the next chapter i will have them answer all of them.

:)

Stay Tuned

Ruthy**