Chapter Twenty Nine: Who got the full time job**'

Carter

     Beyonce  is at her new home right now and today will be the meeting with her and Paola to see who is staying. Of course, I want Beyoncé to stay, and she will he staying. her work at our place is highly efficient and it'll be an idiotic move if we let at go.

I placed on my tie and brushed my hair back before applying my earring into my ear. I took my brief case and walked to my car.

*****

"Doctor Knowles and Doctor Paola up please. Thank you." I said into the intercom. In about two minutes Beyoncé walked through my door. Beyoncé was here early, like every other day. She was in her usual beautiful attire. She crossed her legs and I stood up and made my way over to her. We may be co workers. But, I will not he afraid to mention how good she is in bed. I went on one knee in front of her and pecked her lips.

"Good Morning Sunshine.." I told her. She blushed and turned away. "Good Morning Carter."

I gave her my full teeth smile before walking over to my desk.

"Am I staying?" She whispered. I shrugged. "Carter..." she said in a pleading way.

I shrugged again and Paola entered my office.

"Good Morning Doctor Paola." I said with a smile. Beyoncé looked at me and bent her neck. "Good Morning Sir."

I stood up and went in front of my desk taking out two folders.

I paced slowly in front of them three times before standing in front of my table with my back facing them. I placed one folder down and another. I turned around.

"This folder over here is not yours Doctor Paola." I said holding up Beyoncé's folder.

"What happened? You used to be a fantastic worker..Doctor Knowles came through in this one."

Paola just looked heart broken and didn't say a word.

"I'm sorry Paola.." I said looking at her.

She got up and she looked like she was fighting tears. "Congratulations..." she managed to tell Beyoncé.

Beyoncé looked sad but she nodded and Paola walked out the door wishing that she didn't walk in. I locked the door and watched Beyoncé.

"Thank you Carter." she said standing up. I walked up to her. She's so irresistible.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and brought her closer.

"Time for me to congratulate you.." I said with a smirk. She crossed her eyes and we both shared a laugh.

I laid my lips on hers and pressed her more unto me. "Let me take you out tonight..." I told her.. She placed her hands on my chin.

"Where?" she asked. "Somewhere with only the two of us.." I said in a whisper tone. "Only the two of us huh?" She said returning the whisper tone.

I nodded and she bit her bottom lip. "Then finish with a bang?" she asked. I nodded and she smiled.

"But, I have Hailey and Jayleen tonight."

She was still smiling. "That will still be great."

I smiled. "Thank you for coming with me to Kyle's game. It was really nice of you."

She licked her lips and nodded. "Kids are my life."

I smiled and moved my way to the back.

There was a knock on the door and I went to get it. Beyoncé sat back down in the chair.

I opened it. "Sharon is here." 

"Send her in."

Beyoncé stood up to go but I stopped her. "Sit down." I told her. She obeyed and soon Sharon was inside the door. I closed it and locked it.

Sharon looked at Beyoncé. "What is this bitch doing in here!?" she hissed but I could tell that Beyoncé heard her because she looked down.

"She is not a bitch and why are you here?"

"I came to get my man back..." she whispered looking straight at Beyoncé and wrapping her thigh around me.

Beyoncé just got up and huffed a "Good Bye Mr. Carter.." and walked out