Chapter Eighteen: Nets**'

Shawn.

I looked at the pair of papers on my desk and got bored. Today work was a little hectic. But, it cooled down. I told Beyoncé to walk into my office over the reciever. She walked in and closed the door behind her. Today she didn't look all professional like she usually does. She had on jeans and a top with a sweater over it. I guess she added the sweater to flavor it out. It worked. She smiled at me. "Carter.." She greeted. I got out of my seat and walked to her pecking her lips. "Hey.."

Ever since that make up session at my mansion two weeks ago, Beyoncé have been more seductive. Which I love. My father never stopped bugging me. Even though I specifically told him that she is clean he won't quit. He needs to step out of my life.

She sat down. "I'm taking you out today." She said. I looked at her. "What?"

She chuckled. "I'm going to take you out."

"Where?" I asked. She twinkled her eyes. "Somewhere."

"Well.. I could have guessed that." I said

She laughed and stood up. I took her hand and walked her towards me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she placed her hands on my shoulder.

"Now, why don't you be a good girl and tell me where you're going to take me."

"You'd be surprised if I ever told you."

I chuckled and I brought her closer to me. "Don't even.." I said. She laughed and bent her neck and watched me.

"You'll have a good time..." She said. I placed my hands a little lower and she placed her hand on my chest with her head still bent.

"Once you're around I'll always have a good time." I told her. She gushed and I pecked her lips. Even though this whole thing were doing is phony and only for her purposes, it feels real. She gave me a bright smile and watched me.

"Carter, I've read some things." She told me. I looked at her and sat down placing her on top of me. She sat down and placed her hands on my shoulders watching me.

"What have you been reading?" I asked her. "I googled you."

"And?"

"Why don't you climax?" She asked. I shrugged. "I was taught in college for this specific job to never climax inside of the patients. The job is to make them climax. This job is not for my own pleasure. It is for my patients pleasure. I only climax if we have a strong connection. Or if I love the person." I said. She watched me and nodded. "Okay. But, have you ever released into your patients?" She asked. I shook my head.

"Never."

"So, how do you have another child?"

"I messed around before I got this job." I confessed. "How old is the child?" She asked. I shrugged. "She is about twelve years old."

Her eyes bulged out. "Have Kyle ever met his older sister?"

I nodded. "All the time."

"Where is she?"

"Right here. You've never met her?" I asked. She shook her head. "I only met Kyle."

"That reminds me. I have Kyle today." I said. She smiled. "Alright.. I wrapped my arms around her. "So, do you use condoms?" She asked. I nodded, "All the time."

She bent her head. She looked like she wanted to ask another question but she was afraid to. "You can ask me anything." I told her. She ran her hands against my zipper and finally looked up at me.