Chapter Thirty Five: I don't know what to say**'

I looked at him like he was crazy. "Beyoncé we have no other choice here!"

"Yes we do. Fire me."

°°°°°°°°°

Carter

     "Fire you!? You're the best thing that has ever happened to this company and you want me to fire you!?" I questioned she nodded and clenched out her jaw. "Either you fire me or I quit." Beyoncé whispered. I sighed and looked at Pearl who was biting her bottom lip like she was thinking about something.

"What you thinking Pearl?" I asked.

She flipped through her folders. "Beyoncé. Even if he fires you. Or you quit. The both of you will still have to go to court because it still happened. But, Carter may not get as much rime in jail as you. Knowing Sharon she will charge you with assault."

Beyoncé crossed her legs and looked at Pearl with a smirk on her face. We both looked at her and she placed her index finger on her cheek bone.

"What are you thinking babe?" I asked. That only made her wink at me. "What if, we get her in trouble first.."

"Go on.." Pearl said. Beyoncé stood up unto her feet and stood up in her tall heels before pacing the room slowly with her hand behind her back.

"Yesterday. She came to Carter's office half naked. She also forced him into doing something. I came in and she threatened me when she took off her coat. She then took off her bra and swung it over now my boyfriend's head. She dropped it right there and licked his lips. He pushed her off. Now, this thing that she has done can send her to jail one or the other. She was a "patient" and patients are not supposed to lead on to their therapist."Beyoncé said in a very genius tone.

Pearl smiled and so did I. "That would be great to bring to court. But, do you have valid proof?"

Beyoncé looked at me and I looked around the room. "It has a camera right there and i'm pretty sure that it got the footage."

Pearl smiled and clasped her hands together.

Pearl nodded. "Excellent Ms. Knowles. But, you can not call him your boyfriend in court. In court he is only your boss and that is it."

I nodded and crossed my legs. Pearl bit her bottom lip. "Mr. Carter, unfortunately you will have to be giving her the sex therapy."

Beyoncé clenched out her jaw. "Why can't I just stop working here?"

Pearl shook her head. "Everything still happened Beyoncé, and I know she'll take advantage of you not working here. Stay. Give her the therapy and Shawn. You help her with whatever."

Beyoncé shook her head. "Can't we work together like last time?" she asked.

"Beyoncé.. Once there is no man along with her. It's guaranteed that I will have to have sex with her. But, like I told you in the beginning. It is all professional and I only love you..I am in love with you" I said in a soft tone.

She looked at me. "Trust me.." I mouthed.

She sighed and placed her hands on her thighs. "Put her down."

Pearl nodded and started writing on her board.

Pearl stood up. "I will be sending the both of you the date of her appointment." she said before walking out and closing the door.

Beyoncé looked at me and raised an eyebrow. I got up and walked towards her pulling a chair in front of her. I took a seat.

"What do you say about setting up a software into your computer so when she comes in for the appointment you'll be able to see what is going on live." I suggested. She shrugged and shook her head after. "No. I trust you..." she said.