Chapter Thirty Four: Fire Me**'

He tried to kiss me again but I brought his head up.. "Tell me.."

He grunted..

°°°°°°°

Beyoncé

  He looked at me and pressed his lips into my neck. He leaned more unto me and he started to suck on my neck. "Carter stop!"

I placed my hand under his chin and lifted it up. He was now looking at me. He started to push himself back into me and I gasped. I started to breathe heavy. I was almost lost into his scheme until I backed away and closed my legs together laying back on the head board.

He grunted and looked at me. "Carter answer the question.."

He sighed and and slid unto the bed. He sat in front of me and passed his hand on his head.

"Of course I'd tell you."

"Now, was that hard to say?"

He chuckled and gave me a small smile. "I just want more of you.." he pecked my lips and I pressed my hand on his chest. "Wait, I have another question."

He sighed. "Yes?"

"Were you hard?" I asked. He sighed again and hesitantly nodded his head. "Would you have came? Because I know you don't if you don't like the person like how you like me.." I said pointing at some of his climax that was still on my stomach.

He just looked at me and got off the bed. He pulled up his boxers and his pants.

I sat up and pulled down my shirt. "What's wrong?"

"I can't answer that question."  he said.

I got off of the bed and started to push him out. "Well if that's the case.." I picked up his shirt and threw it after him. He just shrugged and walked off.

"You're not off tomorrow by the way.." he whispered. I rolled my eyes and he clenched my waist leaning in to kiss me. I bent my head back and he laid his lips on my neck.

I got out of his grip. "Carter, stop...You know I'm mad at you.."

I hate that he went to college and got a degree for being a sex doctor because he totally studied how to get a girl lost.  I know that if he kept doing this I'd melt in his arms and he'd definitely try to go for a second round.

  He sighed. "Beyoncé, I love you a lot." he said. "Do you still love her?" I asked. He bent his head and looked back at me. "No. I respect her as the mother of my child but other than that no."

I sighed. I've been lied to for three whole years. But, Carter seemed different. I don't know if he'd ever lie or cheat on me, and I definitely don't want to risk my heart trying to find out.

   I love him back. But, do I trust him..

  "Carter, I love you too. But even if you don't like her would you still climax?"

He shook his head. "She hasn't made me reach my peak in two whole years. But when I met you, you made me reach it by just looking at your beautiful face..."

I was blushing and I was not going to hide it.

He pecked my lips. "I'm not Jayson.." he whispered. He placed an index finger under my chin lifting it up..

He pecked my lips again. "I'll see you tomorrow." he said putting on his shirt.

I nodded and he licked his lips before walking outside. I closed the door behind him.

I literally swirled in circles.

*******

I walked into Carter's office. Carter looked at me.

"Ms. Knowles..." he said as I walked in. His assistant Pearl also walked in. "Pearl.." he said as a greeting. She waved and closed the door.

"Sharon called the office today." Pearl said. Me and Carter sucked our teeths and exchanged looks. Pearl chuckled. "She made an appointment for Ms. Knowles and Mr. Carter, along with witnesses." Pearl explained.

Me and Carter looked at Pearl. "What does she want with Beyoncé?" he asked leaning over his desk.

"Her therapy."

Carter chuckled. "Oh, she needs that for sure..."

Me and Pearl chuckled and I nodded. "Put her down."

Pearl wrote something. "What does she want with Carter?" I asked. Pearl exchanged me a worried look.

"Bad news..." Pearl whispered. I raised an eyebrow. "Pearl what did she ask for?"

"Sharon wants Mr. Carter's sex therapy.." Pearl said. Me and Carter exchanged looks.

"She also said something else."

Me and Carter looked back at her.

"If you don't put her down for the sex therapy she will go to the government and tell them that you are allegedly dating you're coworker. She will also mention that your coworker was one of your patients, and that Beyoncé abused her not only physically but also verbally. If she blackmails you. The both of you will go to court. If court doesn't work out. Jail."

I grunted and sat back in the chair. Carter sighed. "Put her down.."

I looked at him like he was crazy. "Beyoncé we have no other choice here!"

"Yes we do. Fire me."

°°°°°°°°°