Chapter Six: My Sex Doctor Appointment**'

Beyoncé

I opened my door and walked in. Kelly was knocked out on the couch with a bottle of patron. I closed the door and walked down the hallway opening my room door. I dropped my purse and that woke Jayson up. He sat up and watched me.

"Hey.." He said. "Hi." I said a little awkwardly. "You want to tell me where you was for real?" He asked since he can see right through me.

"I was getting a massage."

"So late?!"

"Obviously..." I mumbled. He sighed. "If you keep lying to me there's not going to be any room for marriage." He whispered. "Well we'll stay boyfriend and girlfriend then." I said.

He rolled his eyes. "Whats the matter with you and this attitude?!"

"Me? Attitude? I'm calm as ever baby." I said.

He stood up and walked towards me. "I found something in the bathroom." He whispered. My heart skipped a beat because I remembered what I left in there last night.

"What did you find?" I asked. "Pregnancy pills. Orgasm pills." He said. I sighed. "Baby, you're wonderful at sex." I lied.

"Don't lie to me please.." He said. I sighed and face palmed myself. "I love you.. It's just that I want the making love to stop and I want you to fuck me so good." I said groaning after. "Fuck?" He questioned since this is the first time I've said that word in a sentence like this. "Yeah..It's better like that..It feels fantastic baby." I whispered.

He sighed. "Alright, who massaged you?" He asked.

"Uh, a masseuse." I said. "Do you know them?"

I shook my head. "One time thing?" He asked. I shook my head again. "I was actually thinking about going there again."

"Why go there when I can give you one?"

"Because his hands are rough, firm and soft at the same time. Yours are just soft..."

"Wait. It was a man?" I shrugged. "Yeah, what about it?"

He sighed, "Nothing." I took my clothes off and dropped a big t-shirt on. I laid in the bed with him.

"Love me?" I asked. He didn't say a word. I leaned over and gave him two pecks on his lips and turned back around going to sleep.

*~~*

"Do the positions you usually do." Carter told me.

I placed my purse on the side and placed my hair in a pony tail before laying on the couch that was provided.

I didn't feel uncomfortable at all. I mean, he is a doctor and he is supposed to help me. I spread my legs and arched my back bending my head against the head of the couch.
I had on jeans today.

"Thats one?" He asked. I nodded. "Does he ever plant his knees under your thighs?" He asked. "What?"

He walked in front of me. "Do you need a demonstration?"

I nodded and he lifted up my legs planting his knees under my thighs with my legs around him. "Oh. No, he does not." I said.

"Tell him that. It goes in more that way." He said. "Alright."

"Do another.."

I un wrapped my legs from his waist and sat up on the couch spreading my legs.

"To make that position more comfortable lean back and let him give you support under your behind." He said.

"Okay...and then there's this really uncomfortable one.." I pointed out. "Show me."

I stood up and leaned on the wall. "How does he enter like that? You're not even up.."

"That's why it's un comfortable." I said. "Let him lift you up."

"Can you demonstrate for me?" I asked him. He nodded. "I hope you're not heavy"

I rolled my eyes and we both shared a chuckle. "Just help me." I said

He nodded and walked over to me and lifted me under my behind. Bringing me up higher and he was directly between my legs. The soft music suddenly got louder and this moment was getting awkward. He jotted me up with one of his knees and and gripped my waist looking at me.

"Is this more comfortable?" He asked. I nodded and suddenly bit my bottom lip at him which I shouldn't have done. He just stared at me and I stared back at him. The soft music that was playing suddenly got louder.

"Carter.." I whispered. "Yeah?" He asked whispering as well. "Can you put me down?"

He nodded and took his knee from under my thighs and I dropped to the floor.

"So, do that tonight." He said.

I nodded and started writing a check for $600.00 which was the cost of this appointment. He took it from me and placed it in the drawer.

"Is there anymore problems?" He asked. I didn't want to nod but I did. "What is it?"

"I'm still not reaching my orgasm." I admitted. "Hopefully you will tonight. If you don't get it you can come back. Free." He said.

I smiled. "Thanks." I said with a smile "No problem B."

I rolled my eyes and we both laughed. I walked back out into my office...

****

Author's Note;

I feel some connection hurrrr 🙈🙈

Anyways, don't you HATE it when people say Beyoncé and Jay-z are in the illuminate?' 😂😂😂😂😂😂 shit makes me die of laughter that these people don't know SHIT about them! Like KISS MY ASSSSSSS!!!

COMMENT THOUGHTS ABOUT CHAPTER AND STORY AND THINGS THAT HAPPENED IN THE STORY THANKS 💞💞💖

**Ruthy💞💞