Chapter Eleven: It's because you lied ABOUT cheating**'

Beyoncé

I woke up and saw Jayson next to me. He must have creeped in last night. I decided on a plan. I was going to act like nothing was wrong but at the end of the day I want him to see me leave. I felt like shit right now but when you've learned how to control your anger thats what happens. You just keep everything inside. One day. I know just one day. I am going to explode. I will.

I turned towards Jayson and crawled on top of him kissing his lips. When that didn't wake him I touched his chest and kissed his neck sucking on it. He did a slight moan and his hand slid on my rear end. "Hey baby.." He whispered. I did a smile at him.. "Hey.."

He pecked my lips and gripped my ass tight. "What you want to do today?" He asked. "Be with you.." I bit my bottom lip at him and he smiled. "I see.."

"But before all that.. Where were you last night?" I asked touching my finger on his chest. "Babe I was finishing some work.."

I licked my lips. "You sure?" I asked. He nodded. "I'd never lie to you." He said. I nodded. "Would you ever cheat on me?" I asked. He shook his head. "Never."

I smiled and pecked his lips. "What do you think about children?" I asked. He chuckled and wrapped an arm around me tighter than ever. "Once it's with you. Perfectly fine.."
He responded.

"What about marriage?" I whispered and started kissing his neck. He groaned and I pressed my body on his. "Count me in.." He moaned out once I licked his soft spot with the base of my tongue.

I pecked his lips and got off of him. I took off my shirt and was left in my thong and matching bra.

He smiled at me thinking we was going to get it when we wasn't but he was going to get the best breakfast he has ever had. Just for being a "fantastic" boyfriend.

I held his hand and brought him towards me. He held my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Jayson.. What if I am pregnant?" I asked. He gave me a smile.

It's so hard to imagine him cheating on me. He's so perfect.

He chucked under my chin. "Then that baby would be mines.." He whispered. "What if it's not?" I asked.

"Then I'd kill whoever seed that was in there."

I chuckled and rolled my eyes. "Are you pregnant?" He asked looking a little excited.

"Oh heavens no." I said. His smile turned to a frown. "What do you feel about a baby?" He asked. "I'd love one. But, right now. Let's take things slow. Slower from before.." I said.

He pulled me closer towards him making our bodies press on each other. "How slow?" He asked.

I looked at his perfect plump lips that were impossible to lay your lips on. "Slow like this.." I whispered pressing my lips softly on his and kissing him passionately. We never kissed with tongue. Our lips were just moving against each other's.

We broke the kiss and I looked at him. "Jayson?" I asked. He looked right back at me. "Yes my love?"

"Do you find me attractive?" I asked. "Hell yeah, my sexy little girl.." He whispered. I chuckled. "Oh really?"

"You're every man's dream. You can cook, you play call of duty with me. Grand theft auto, you can be a freak. Like right now.. You dress amazing.." He said. I blushed and turned away.

"If so.. Why cheat on me?" I asked facing him. He sighed. "Babe is this about Yolanda kissing me?"

"Forget about what I said. Come.." I gripped his hand and walked down to the kitchen. I started cooking and he came behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.