Chapter Fifty One: We got this **'

- Back in New York City

-Sharon's House

-Carter

                                I dropped Beyonce home along with Solange and Kelly. Right now it's just me and my children going to Sharon's house. Are they going to stay there tonight? No. What kind of father would I be if I allowed that to happen. I knocked on the house that we all used to live in until I moved out after the divorce. Hailey was not on her phone which was un-usual and Kyle and Jaleen were leaning on the wall.

Sharon opened the door with only a sports bra on along with some shorts. "Go in and pack clothes for two weeks" I mouthed to my children. They nodded and I walked inside the house. "Come in.." Sharon told them. They all walked inside and Sharon scooped Kyle up. "Hey Kylieee.." she dragged just like Beyonce. Kyle didn't have a smile on his face. "Hey mom, can I have my nintendo back?" he asked.

Sharon sighed and placed him down. "Go with your sisters." She said without answering him. He grunted and walked off. Sharon placed a hand on her hip and looked me up and down. "You never walk in here. So why are you in here now?" She asked. I sighed and leaned on the wall. "We need to talk." I said.

"About what? Were already divorced what is there to talk about?" she asked. I laughed. "Trust me, I don't want you back." I said. I saw a man walk out with a blunt in his mouth. "Yo Sharr..Why are the children back so early!?" he asked. Sharon looked at him. "Mr. Carter brought them back earlier.." she said eyeing me down. He looked at me. "Sup." he said.

I looked back at Sharon. "As I said before, we need to talk." I said. She rolled her eyes and took my hand going on the porch. She looked at me and placed her arm on the wall. "Talk."

It was very hard for me to look at Sharon because she changed in the spark of an eye. "I over heard that you smoke in front of the children." I said. "Not in front of them, but yeah I smoke."

"Sharon. You smoke in the same house as them." I explained. She rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I do. Problem?"

Is this female dog serious!?

"Yes, yes. There is a damn problem. Don't smoke in front of my kids!" I said raising my voice. She chuckled. "Their my kids too and they doing pretty fine."

I sighed. "Sharon, I didn't come here to argue. But, I'm keeping "our" children for a while." I stated. She laughed. "Take them, I don't care."

My whole body language changed and I looked at her with a worried look. "Sharon. Even though you're smoking, there's no way I'm going to have my children growing up with their mother." I said softly. "TAKE THEM! You already took everything else!!!" she yelled and tears started to fall.

When she said that, I felt terrible.

"Sharon, I left you the house and the furniture in it." I said. "Shawn you left ME! I've been a wreck since you left!"

"Sharon, I didn't leave. You're the one who wanted a divorce." I said in the best way I could so she wouldn't do one of her usual break downs. "I don't know what I was thinking! I miss you, I can't stop thinking about you! I need you!" More tears flowed and I opened my arms for a hug and she walked into them. She started to huh me for a long time and when she calmed down she moved back and tried to steal a kiss. That's when I lifted up my head and backed up.

"Were still doing the court date." She told me. I nodded, "I know and I'm sorry Sharon. But, I'm going to ask for full custody." I whispered. She looked up at me. "You should do that, after all.. I'm not good with kids anymore."