Chapter Seventeen: Physical Check Up**'

Beyoncé

I walked into Carter's office since he asked me to earlier this morning. When I walked in he gave me a little smile and I sat down in the chair not returning the smile back. I've heard some rumors already. I wasn't so happy about that. He took off his reading glasses. "Good Morning." He greeted. "Hey." I said. He ignored my attitude. "Beyoncé today we are doing a physical." He said. I nodded. "Sit down right there." He pointed at the bed. I got up and sat on the bed. He walked towards me and took something to check my ear. He checked my eyes.

"Stand up a second." He said. I stood up and he walked me towards the paper that had a lot of letters on it. I watched it. "Read the first line." He said. I read it and he gave me a thumbs up walking back to where he was before. "Step unto the scale." I went on it and stood up. He looked at my weight. "134. That's fantastic. Now for your height."
I walked by the wall and he pulled down the measurement. "65 inches." He said. I just chucked my head. "Sit back down. I will hand you a gown. Undress yourself down to your underwear." He said. I nodded and he passed me a gown from underneath the coboard. I took it from him and he walked out. I changed out of my clothes and took off my underwear placing the gown on. A while later he walked back in and closed the door behind him. I sat back on the bed. He took something to check my heart rate and came towards me. He placed the instrument under my gown touching my chest. "Breath in and out." He told me. I did and he moved unto my back. "In and out." He said. I did what he said and took it out.

"Lay down for me." He said. I fixed myself unto the bed and laid down. "Beyoncé I am going to ask you to open your legs."

I opened it a little. "Open it in a V shape." He said. I opened my legs as a V shape and he took a flashlight and lifted up my gown looking at that part of my body. He ran his hands against it and I tightened up my legs. He lifted his head back up.

"We can continue the therapy." He said. "Great.." I said with a fake smile. I hopped off the bed and placed on my underwear and dropped the gown low. I placed on my bra and placed on my dress and threw the how. In the trash. I placed on my heels and was about to walk out but he held my hand.

"I didn't get to show you the surprise place.." He told me. I shrugged my shoulders and was about to keep walking. "What's wrong with you?" He asked. I sighed and looked at him.

"Haven't you heard the rumors?" I asked. He nodded and sat down. "It's alright. Don't even worry about it." He said. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "They talk about it when I walk past."

"What rumor did you hear?" He asked. "The one about me just coming to work here and you divorced your wife so you could do me." I said.

His eyes bulged out. "I heard different."
"What did you hear?" I asked. "About you and me having a secret sex relationship."

I shook my head. "I can not keep working here. This is why I didn't want my feelings to interfere with our work. Look, at us. We can be in so much trouble for just having feelings." I told him. He rolled his eyes.

"Beyoncé we are fine. Stop worrying. If I'm not worrying you don't have to." He said. He held my waist. "Now, for this conversation you are not my patient, or an employee. You are Beyoncé.." He said. I nodded and watched him.

"Have you ever gave oral?" He asked. I nodded and he didn't seem surprised. "Were you good at it?" he asked. I shrugged. "I don't know. He didn't tell me how it felt."

He just nodded and took his hand from around my waist. I backed up against the wall and he followed me against it. "Don't you feel this sexual tension?" I asked. He nodded and pressed his body on mines. "I do.." He whispered in my ear.