Chapter Fourty Seven: Carter meets my mom**'

-Saturday (Which was the next day)

-Beyoncé

                 I was packing my bag. Today is Saturday. The day that we arranged to meet my parents. Kelly and Solange will also be coming while Michelle finishes up her movie. "How long are we staying?" Carter asked.

I pushed in my favorite combats into my suit case. "Three Days." I told him.

He nodded and sat on the bed watching me pack.  "Don't you think you should pack a few of these?" he asked picking up a thong with his pink finger and smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "No..I'm packing a lot of these." I said picking up an underwear that looked like granny panties. He frowned. "But this would look better."

He walked behind me and slapped my butt with the thong. I looked at him with disgust and zipped up my suit case.

I looked at him as I picked up my bag and shoved it at his chest. "Now why don't you be a good old boyfriend and place this in car for me.."

He un-zipped the bag and dropped the thong inside. He gave me a sexy smirk and walked out the door.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled before pulling up my shorts along with a pink tank top. Pulling the comb from under neath the bed I started to comb through it taking out the knots. I then placed my hair into a pony tail with a small pink bow and started doing my make up very lightly.

Carter soon walked in and crashed on my bed taking up my phone. "Put it down.." I said. He chuckled and placed in my password which was his year of birth.

I applied pink lip stick and stood up pressing my feet into my white nikes.

He kept scrolling and laughing. I crawled on the bed with my feet on the side not touching it whatsoever. I rested my head on his chest and looked at the screen.

"Hey!" I hissed when I found out that he was laughing at my selfies. I pulled my phone from his hand and that's when he started to laugh harder.

"Ha Ha, very funny." I said placing my phone into my back pocket. He chuckled and jumped off of the bed walking outside with me. I hit Kelly's door twice. "I'm coming!"

We walked into the elevator which took us to the living room. I saw Solange sitting there eating the rest of the cookies that Carter was eating yesterday morning.

Carter looked at her and walked up pulling a cookie from the jar. I chuckled and soon Kelly flew out of the elevator with a bag in her hand.

"Finally!" Carter hissed. We laughed and she passed her bag to Carter and he took it. Solange also gave her bag to Carter and he also took hers.

Soon we were on our way to our parent's house.

*********

          5 Hours of driving later. . .

               We all got out of the car and walked to the front of the house. Carter took out everyone's bag bringing it to the front step where we all were. When he was finished and reached next to me Kelly knocked.

Carter held my hand. "If your parents nice?" he asked softly. "Carter they will like you. Especially my dad. They both have heard about you. I think everyone has heard about you." I said. He chuckled and soon the door opened.