Chapter Four: Meeting my Masseuse**'

Beyoncé

I groaned as the last patient I had was out the door. I laid back and my phone rang. I looked at it but didn't pick it up. It was Jayson. He pissed me off yesterday. Talking bout he wants me to quit my job and I've only worked here for about three weeks. This is my fourth week here and I am not leaving. No way. Soon there was a knock on the door and I got up and opened it. Carter stood before me and he gave me a small smile.

"Hey.." I smiled back. "Hey.."

"Come in.." I said stepping aside. He walked in and closed the door behind him. "To keep you on track. The divorce papers have been sent." He whispered with a huge smile on his face. I kind of smiled back.

"That's fantastic." I said. He smiled. "I know. I was so in love with her during the marriage but when I signed those papers all feelings were gone. I felt a whole pile of blocks lift off my shoulders. It felt amazing." He said. I smiled and chuckled. "Well, that's great."

He nodded and handed me a card. I took it from his hands and read it. It was a card to get a massage. "Carter.. You shouldn't have.." I said with a smile. "Of course. The way you helped me. You're a hell of a hard worker. You deserve this job. Since you and Julie switch places. You have been an angel to this company and I would like to say Thank you."

A smile appeared on my face. "You're Welcome.." I whispered. He smiled and suddenly my phone rang again. "Excuse me a sec Mr.Carter." I walked towards my phone and picked it up.
Jayson knew I was mad at him but he kept trying. I loved him for that. I answered it.

"Hello.." I said into the phone. "Oh my God Baby! I could've sworn something happened!" He gleamed into the phone. He talked so loud I bet Carter could hear it.

"Jay, I'm not gonna be at home early tonight." I whispered. "Why?!"

"Bye Bye. I love you.." "Babe why aren't you going to be here with me?" He asked. "Bye Boo.."
He sighed. "I love you too." and with that he hung up.

Carter looked at me and smiled. "You seem like you got a good relationship."

"Somewhat." I said. He chuckled and sat down on the couch.

"Carter I've always wanted to ask you. What does a sex doctor actually do?" I asked looking at him. "Women come to my office. They pour out their problems. Some about how they're not coming to an orgasm. Others on how bad they are and their the one climaxing and not their partner." He said.

"How do you help them?" I asked. "If my helping won't help then I would have sex with them but it's all professional." He said. I nodded. "Do you get pleasure from that?" I asked. He shook his head. "Not at all."

"I want to schedule an appointment." I whispered. He seemed kind of shock.

"To get my orgasm I always have to use those pills." I said softly. "Jayson isn't good in bed huh?" He asked. I shrugged. "Sometimes he is sometimes he's not other times he just..."

I realized who I was talking to and I didn't continue. "Other times he just.." He repeated.

I let out a sigh. "Please get me an appointment."

He laughed and nodded. "Of course."

"Fabulous" I said. He walked out.

*~*

I walked into Sugar Kay. It's this place Carter gave me a card too. It already has money on it and I can get a massage for free. Definitely count me in. I walked down the halls and talked to the person at the main desk.

"Hey, I came for a massage." I said. They smiled at me. "Beyoncé Knowles?" They asked. I nodded with a smile. "Yeah."

"Card please."

I handed her the card and she swiped it. "Go into the women's locker room take off all clothing. Wrap yourself with one of the robes and go into the room that says massages." She told me. I nodded and did exactly what she told me to do. After that I opened the door that said "massages" and sat down in a room that was dimmed had tea apples and nice soft music. I laid back for a while just breathing in and out.

Just this was a treatment for me.

"Ms.Knowles?" Someone with a deep voice called. I opened my eyes and when I looked at the person that was going to give me a massage my heart dropped.

"Carter?"

I definitely didn't have a problem with it but damn sure Jayson will...

****

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.

This story isn't even half of what I want it to be. It's developing so deal with it until it finally reached the peak.

**Ruthy 💞💞