Chapter Twenty: Meeting Hailey**'

(Q&A at end of Chappie. All questions were answered.)

Beyoncé

I sat in Carter's car looking out the window. "Carter.." I said

He glanced at me still driving down the highway. "One more week until were through with this therapy.." I whispered.

This whole thing between me and Carter has been phony. He has been giving me the love therapy. To prove that I can be  in love again. But, as he said, after the therapy he will drop me as his patient. Sometimes I don't know if Carter really likes me or if it's the therapy thing. He said that maybe after the therapy we can have a little down relationship but its not guaranteed.

"I know.." he said and held my hand. He drove off the highway and stopped at the house. He released my hand. "Stay here.."

I nodded and sat back. He got out and walked up the stairs towards the house. In about five minutes he came walking and a gorgeous twelve year old girl was behind him.

He had her pink back pack and when he reached the car she opened it and he threw the bag in.

"Dad! My iphone is in there!" she steamed. Carter looked at her and shrugged. He got in the drivers seat and so did the girl in the back.

"Dad!" she literally cursed under her breath. "Your phone will be okay. Now, this is Beyoncé.." He said. I looked back and she gave me a huge smile and a wave.

"What's your name?" I asked her. "Hailey, but my friends call me Hails." she said.

I gave her a smile. "Alright Hails. You look pretty." I complimented and glanced down to her acrylics  that were painted all black. She smiled. "Thank you. You look amazing."

Carter chuckled and I rolled my eyes at him. "Thank you." I told her.

She smiled.

I turned back around and Carter rested his hand on my thigh. "So, I'm going on a business trip for the whole week." he said.

When he said that my heart dropped. A whole amount of bad words flew through my brain. A week without Carter!?

"I want you to come with me." he continued. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. He squeezed my thigh and gave me a smile. "It's going to be in London." he added. I moved in my seat and a big humorous smile appeared on my face.

He laughed and I rolled my eyes at him. I looked at his daughter.

"So Hailey..." I called. She looked up from her phone and flashed me a smile. She was so adorable. Her hair was brown with red highlights and she was very light skin no where towards Carter's complexion. She also had a small nose ring, it was an earring. I was surprised at that but it was so tiny and it fitted her so perfect I couldn't even find something bad to say about it.

Everything about her was so beautiful. Her teeth was bright white and it was very noticeable that she loved fashion.

Carter stopped the car by starbucks and Hailey through he  bag down and literally hopped out the car. "O-M-G..!" she slipped out and started  texting. I chuckled and Carter held my hand and we all walked in. I ordered the Strawberry Latte while Hailey ordered some complicated name. Carter didn't order anything, instead he had a bottle of water. We all sat down and Carter took the seat right next to me.

"Dad!" she exclaimed and started texting. Carter raised an eyebrow.

"You will not believe this!" She placed her phone down and drank her drink angrily. "What?" he asked.