Chapter Fifty Four: He's not only my boss**'

-Beyoncé

            I was laying on the pure white satin sheets next to Carter. We were dressed but not quite. In a minute or two I saw the door opened and Sharon entered turning around and closing it softly.

Shit..

I laid back down trying to hide my face. "Beyoncé, I know it's you." She scoffed. I didn't say anything. "Wake up Carter..." She told me.

She's been with this man for 21 years and don't know that Carter will literally sleep for the whole day unless I moved.

I sighed and tried taking his hand off but that only caused him to bring me closer to as usual. "Carter..." I whispered. He groaned and buried his face into my neck. Not kissing it or anything. Just laying there.

Sharon gave me a sympathetic smile. "He still does that? Try kissing him.. He'll wake up."

Is she helping me or..

I shook my head and patted him on the head. His shirt was off so all of his muscles were directly on my soft milky skin causing me to shiver at his every touch. My body was like milk in his hands.

"If you don't kiss him, he won't wake up." She whispered. I sighed and placed my lips on his licking his bottom lip and he immediately started to kiss back.

"Mm, babe..." He moaned about to climb on top of me which he did do. I pressed my hands on his chest pushing him up. "Carter..."

"What?" he questioned kissing the entrance of my bra. "Sharon is right there."

Carter turned around and there she was smiling at us and then placing her hands behind her. "She quit." He hissed, referring the "she" as in me. I chuckled and so did Sharon.

"I actually came here to apologize. I mean, come on...I'm not stupid, I'm actually really smart at knowing things. But, your lies are just so believable."

Me and Carter shrugged and he jumped off the bed.

"Why do you still have that?" he asked Sharon pointing to her wrist. I looked at her wrist and saw a tattoo.

"Actually, I took your name off. These are my children names." Sharon told him looking at his chest.

I really didn't like seeing her talk to him with no shirt off and boxers because let's face it, he looked pretty damn good just standing there and scratching his head.

"Did the both of you...." Sharon started but Carter said "Yes.." before she could continue. No matter what happened Sharon could not bring us back to court. Because, we already went and won.

Sharon sighed. "How long have you guys been?" she asked.

Carter huffed but very softly and quietly. "Were making a year next week."

"So around Christmas..."

"We were still together.." I told her. She sighed but still smiled. "I hope the two of you have forever and ever." She said smiling about to walk out. I jumped out of the bed. "No, I doesn't have to end this way.." I said

Carter looked down at my body and I could tell that he was having thoughts. "Bey, your under wear shorts are messy come let me fix it."

I ignored him and continued looking at Sharon. "Sharon, I'm sorry that you made a mistake and I'm sorry we got together before you could fix it. But, now that I do remember. You did have a chance. You didn't want him back until he got me. Why?"

She stood up right there looking at me. Carter was behind of me pulling thread from my shorts. "Because, when he got to you. I saw the real man that he was. The one that I had and now have no more."

I sighed. "You know, I really never exactly cheated on you" Carter told her still biting the thread of my shorts. "

"I know you didn't and I'm sorry for all the pain I caused you and your beautiful girlfriend. Treat her the same way you treated me and if not that, better. Don't let her go and Beyoncé, Don't let him go. He seems to be more than just your boss.." She told me.

I looked at Carter and he now wrapped his arms around my waist. "He's not only my boss.." I whispered before he bent his head into my neck.

"He's my fiancé..."

**********

The end . . .

The story name many of you requested was.

"He's not my boss anymore."

But, unfortunately he will still be her boss when she becomes a singer. So how about "Married to my boss?"

Do you like that?

Comment & Vote guys :)

It was an awesome journey to write this book . . . Don't take it out of your library because I will be announcing when I posted the sequel :)

Love ya'll....

#FEEDBACK IS THE KEY! :)

**Ruthy