Chapter Thirty: What do you want!?**'

Carter

   I looked at Sharon and clenched my jaw. I started to run after Beyoncé. I tried to grab her hand but she was already out the door. I opened the door and grabbed her by the end of her dress. She finally stopped dead in her tracks and turned around. "Don't go.." I whispered.

She turned back around and huffed walking away. Her heels made that usual "click clack" noise.

"Baby come here!" I said in a demanding way. There were a few gasps and it just occurred to me what I just called her. Everyone was looking at me and whispering while on the other hand Beyoncé kept walking.

I sighed and chased after her. I turned her around and placed my lips on hers for a long time not caring if the people that I was paying were whispering about us.

I bit her bottom lip and Beyoncé backed up and looked around. I also looked around and noticed that more people than I thought were watching.

She shook her head and walked away. I was going to walk after her but then she closed and locked the door behind her.

I turned around. "Get back to work.." I said walking back into my office.

Sharon was still in there. I closed back my door and looked at her.

"Now, you know damn well that you don't want me back so why did you say that?" I asked.

She shrugged and chuckled. "That bitch soft."

I shook my head. "Trust me, she isn't soft. She is respectful and also a therapist. She was trained to not let her anger over look her."

She sucked her teeth and I walked closer to her. "And don't ever! ever! Call her out of her name."

"Oh so that's wifey now Shawn?" she asked. "Sharon...What do you want?" I asked.

She gave me a smirk. "I want your sex therapy Shawn.."