Chapter Nine: Forgiveness-**'

Chapter Nine: Forgiveness**'

Shawn

I was surprised on what Beyoncé did but I wasn't going to stop it. It was getting too deep now. She was still gripping unto my collar. But this kiss didn't seem like we liked each other. It seemed as if we were both trying to block people from our minds and indeed it worked. She bit my bottom lip and released the kiss leaning back in the chair after.

"Sorry." She said quietly turning around with that angry expression on her face. "Don't be. I understand." I got off my knees and went back sitting next to her.

"Want another massage?" I asked her. She nodded and licked her lips looking at me. "You liked that?" She asked. The question caught me off gaurd. I mean, I did like the kiss, but even though I did, so what? She has a boyfriend and I'm not ready to move on just yet. I have a son in my hands and she is so sprung under neath her boyfriend I wouldn't even take chances.

"Yeah.." I said being honest. She smiled and her cheeks turned pink. "I don't know what he was thinking kissing another girl when he got you. Don't even think about it.. Cover the negative with positive." I said. She sighed. "I'm not even mad that he kissed her. I don't know why I'm not mad. No reaction came out of me. Not even a grunt or a whole sentence. I didn't slam the door behind me. I didn't curse. I walked straight back out with a smile on my face. I don't understand.." She said face palming herself.

"You're so much in love you already did what I told you to do. Cover the negative with the positive. With all the things you've told me about him. He seems like he loves you a lot. Just trust and take one step at a time." I told her. She nodded and un covered her face. "Change the subject.." She said. I nodded but before I could change it she began talking.

"What if I told you that I liked the kiss as well?" She asked placing a hand underneath her chin. I smiled at her and chucked her cheek. "I'd let you kiss me again.." I said. She chuckled and bent her head down. When she looked back up her hair flopped on her back and I smelled a huge scent of strawberries and spice that her hair caused. "What if I want to kiss you again?" She asked.

I chuckled and smiled at her. "Kiss me." I said. With no hesitation she took hold of my collar kissing the living life out of me..

Am I gaining feelings for someone else so fast?

**

Beyoncé

I walked inside my house and sat on the couch waiting for Jayson to come home. I crossed my legs.

"Hey girl.." Kelly said. I smiled. "Hey.." I said. "I see right through you.." When she said that Jayson walked in and gave me a shy smile. I gave him a smile back. "Kelly can you go for a sec?" Jayson asked her. She nodded and walked out the living room. Jayson sat next to me.

"Look, I'm sorry. I know I was wrong and--"

"I know Jayson.. You didn't lean in" I said cutting him off. "How do you know?" He asked. "I saw the way she gripped your shoulders and she was standing while you was sitting.."

He sighed. "I love you so much.. You know I'd never cheat on you right?"

I nodded with a smile. "I know."

He leaned in about to peck my lips. I backed away and he sighed. "What?" He asked. I shrugged. "I kissed someone too." I confessed

"WHAT?!" He yelled. "Don't even start with that loud bullshit because when you did it I gave you a nice fucking smile." I said in a calm tone with a smile on my face. He sighed and leaned back. "Who did you kiss?"

"Oh, just a little someone." I said blushing right after. "Beyoncé!" He yelled. I sighed. "What?! I'm trying to enjoy my fucking fantasy!"

"You're having a fantasy about someone other than me?!" He asked. I sighed. "No. I just like making you jealous." I said. He chuckled. "Man, whatever. But, you did kiss someone?"

I nodded. "It won't happen again." I said.

Even though I want it to happen again. I don't see me and Carter having a future so whats the point of throwing away Jayson when I see us together?

He smiled and pecked my lips. "Your lips are mines.." He whispered.

"And your lips are mines.." I whispered back. He chuckled and kissed me again

***

Author's Note:

Ya'll could have SWORN Carter and Bey was go'n get it. 😔😔😔😔

Ruthy💖💞💞