Chapter Twenty Four: Blind my thoughts**'

(Continuation.)

I watched him and watched back outside. I closed the door and turned around watching him. "You what?" I asked. He sighed and watched me. "I'm in love with you Beyoncé..." he said. He looked directly into my eyes.

"I'm not supposed to fall in love with you. But, I am."

I don't know if I'm allowed to tell him that I feel the same way.

I just sighed and pushed my hair aside. "Carter...I don't want people talking.." I started biting my bottom lip.

"So what if they talk!? I'm in love with you. I'm going to tell you straight up. That's how I feel."

I bit my bottom lip so hard that it drew blood. He came a little closer to me and reached for my hand. He held it between his two nice firm hands. I looked at him. "Aren't you going to tell me how you feel?" he asked

I took my hand away from him and shook my head. "I need this job." I turned around and walked out. My head was overloaded. I walked back to his office.

"Mr. Carter may I please have the rest of the day off?" I asked. He sucked his teeth and rolled his eyes. "Go ahead. You need to hire an assistant soon."

I nodded. "Yes Sir." with that I closed his door and walked to my office and started packing up. I closed my door and walked towards my car opening it...

****

I walked into my apartment and saw Kelly laying on the couch which was expected. But, I saw my sister sitting across from her which was unexpected. "What's wrong? You're home early." Kelly said. I shrugged. "I couldn't go through the whole day. I need a break." I pulled off my top and dropped it in front of them. I took off my heels which were giving my feet bad cramps.

"It's Shawn isn't it?" Solange asked. I looked at her. "What?" I asked. "Carter.." she said. I nodded "Him and Jayson. I'm so confused."

I rubbed my hands in my hair. "Speaking of Jayson he's in your room waiting for you." Kelly said.

I expected that. I chucked my head. "Thanks." I picked up my shoes. "You're just going to walk in there with a strap less bra and a skirt when you know he's in there?" Solange asked.

I looked at her. "I live here. He doesn't.."

I walked down the hallway and opened my door walking inside. He was sitting down. I gave him a small smile and placed my things down. He got up and kissed my hand. He also kissed my cheek and ran his hands through my hair. "Hey.." I said. He returned the greeting with a "Hey.."

I walked towards my dresser and pulled out high waist shorts and a cropped top. I pulled off my skirt and hopped into my shorts. I placed on the shirt and sat next to him. "You look cute as ever." he said. I smiled. "Thanks..Talk to me." I said automatically knowing that there was something specific he wanted to talk about. I sat down on the side of the bed really wanting this talk to hurry up.

He watched me. "I came to ask you for another chance.."

I lifted my hand and placed it on my head and rubbed my hair.

"Jayson...Can I call you later?" I asked. "Why?"

"My head is bombarded. I need some space. Let me think, I'll get back to you..." I said in a low whisper.

He nodded. "Take your time my love." he said kissing my cheek. I gave him a small smile and he returned the smile and walked out. I laid down on my bed and placed my hand on my head. I was getting too much of a headache. I groaned and turned on my back. Carter's hands definitely needs to be on my body right now. I need a massage.

I really love Carter. I really do. But, this whole Jayson thing coming at the last minute? And not to mention that as soon as he came asking for me back all my feelings I had for him suddenly came back. At the snap of a finger. I don't know what to do.

I grumbled. If I date Carter my father will be more than mad at me. Not to mention my mother. I haven't even told them about me and Jayson breaking up. They were really looking forward for wedding as did I. Carter is supposed to be my boss. Not my boyfriend. But, then again Jayson used to b my boss. Am I attracted to all my bosses!? If I get with Carter my record will get played.

But, if I go with Jayson everything will start over and I'll just have to accept the baby he made with another woman.

My mind began to run under water as I tried to figure out who to pick. Carter proved to me that if we date he'll treat me like the world. But, the same way he treated me is the same way Jayson used to treat me. They both put their heads on the block for me.

Carter's looks are just...My God...His body is a shape of a godest.

But, Jayson's body is also great looking.

Carter is 12 inches and Jayson is 9. Carter has more to offer but will he treat me right?

I fell to sleep thinking about who to choose..

****