Chapter Five: The Massage**'

Chapter Five: My Massage**'

Beyoncé

Carter laughed. "Hey B.." He said. "B?" I asked. He nodded. He held my hand gesturing me to stand. So, I did. He lead me into the room. "You never told me you had this job." I whispered. He shrugged. "I'm also involved in meds."

"So you are a Masseuse, sex doctor, and a physical doctor?" I asked. He nodded. "That's a lot." I said. "I know but, it's all worth it. The money is amazing." He said. "I see."

He nodded. "Lay down." He said. I crawled on top and laid down on my stomach. "I'm going to give you some time to settle yourself" he said walking away. Suddenly my phone started ringing. I grunted since I knew who it was already. I picked it up.

"What Jayson?!" I kind of yelled in the phone. "Where are you?" He asked. "I'm finishing some work." I said.

I don't like lying to him but right now, it's for the best.

He sighed. "Alright, I'll see you when you come home then." He said. "Yeah.." I said. He sighed again and hung up.

When I placed the phone down I took off my robe and covered myself with the sheets. Carter walked back in.

"You ready?" He asked. "I'm ready whenever you are.." I said turning back unto my stomach

"Well I guess you're ready then..."

We both chuckled and he took some oil and I felt his hands run across my neck.

I kind of flinched at his touch because no man has ever touched me besides Jayson he was the one who took my virginity and he was the one who touched me this way.

Carter rubbed his hands all aside my neck. He backed up and turned up the radio a bit. I placed my head unto the pillow as his hands traveled down my arms and my back. He rolled down the sheets and his hands traveled down my lower back. I held the bed a little tighter as his hands tightened against my thighs.

This massage was like Heaven.

He passed his hands down my thighs and soon came towards my ankles. I felt his hands cracked each of my toes and I let out a little groan that made him laugh.

"Turn over.." He said chuckling. I laughed along with him and turned over. He leaned over the bed and massaged my neck his hands traveled down my shoulders and I closed my eyes. I took my hair out and placed it over making it hang over the bed.

I bit my bottom lip trying to hold in all the moans. The sight made him laugh. I rolled my eyes. "Stop laughing Carter.." I said laughing as well. He chuckled but passed his hands down the sides of my stomach. He passed his hands against my stomach and massaged that part as well. I bit my lip harder knowing that I wanted to moan.

"Let it out, it's not good to keep it in." He whispered still passing his hands across my stomach. I tightened my eyes and let it all out and he bursted out with laughter. But, he never stopped massaging me. He walked towards the table and took out these cups to cover our breasts and he brought the sheets down placing the cups down on my breasts.

"Relax.. Your body is tight." He said. I realized that I was squeezing in my behind so I let it go and bent my head back. "Good." He said. He passed the oil in between my breasts and massaged under neath it and on the sides of it.

Why can't Jayson do this?

"So, Beyoncé tell me about yourself.." He whispered. I groaned as he cracked a certain part of my thighs that I been wanting to crack. "There's not much to tell Carter..But, I'll tell you. I went to college to study four things and I passed them. But, instead of taking those things to the next level I became a part time assistant for my now boyfriend Jayson."