CHAPTER 1

Selena Gomez up there ♤♤

Anyhow I love this book of mine a lot and I hope it gets better views and stuff than the last time cuz the first book   (just a game) was just me checking the water........... good thing cuz it is cold.....😢............ I hope this book is better...anyhow.....

tootles

____________________________________

"MELISSA KING YOU BETTER BE OUT OF BED BEFORE I COME UP AND MAKE SURE YOU ARE!"

"Ugh!"

I made the most unladylike groan ever and sat up in bed, knowing my mom she would live up to the threat and drag me downstairs by my hair. She acts like the devil's sister in the morning, but I won't have it any other way.

Well, let me introduce myself to you now. I am Melissa Lilith king, but you can call me Lisa. I am seventeen and turning eighteen tomorrow. I live with my mum because my so-called father was a jerk who left his true mate for another bitch just because she had his child that was a boy and I turned out to be a girl.

Oh! And I did say, mate, as in soul mate, as in werewolf, vampire and etc. my mum and I are werewolves and so was the so-called father of mine. Like I said we are werewolves but we cannot shift till we are not eighteen, nor can we find our mates till then. I for one cannot wait for tomorrow just because I would find my mate and also because I would meet my wolf who would be like my best friend and never leave me. I wanted to find my mate so I can tell the world that good mates do exist and I had one, but chances are he will reject me and I, for one will personally kick his ass if he does.

I dragged myself out of bed and jumped in my shower. I took the quickest shower ever and did all the girly stuff before walking out of my bathroom to my room. My room was pretty plain. Its walls were light blue with little white wolves howling and playing. The wolves all posed different poses and I painted my room myself last year. There was a walk-in closet in the corner and my queen size bed in the middle. It had a white bedspread and a light blue duvet. My bed and the side table and also the desk in the corner is all white. My walk-in wardrobe was almost as big as my room. It was filled with every kind of dress, from fluffy jammies to sexy party wear.

I took a pair of black skinnies and a blue shirt with the words BITE ME written on it in bold with red color and a pair of vampire fangs on it. I looked at myself in the mirror and combed my hair while putting it in a messy bun.

I was pretty average in height. I was 5'7 and most of the height was on my legs and they looked very long. I was pretty average in the chest area also and I had wide hips. My lips were pink and not too small but also not too big. The nose was what I liked most because it looked just like my mums. I had a cute button nose which I scrunched up when I was concentrating, so says, my mom. My eyes were a peculiar violet in color. It was a family thing and only my family had it. I had red hair that fell to my back.

After putting my hair into a messy bun, I put some light lip gloss and some mascara. I was not one of those girls that caked so much makeup on my face that I ended up looking like a clown instead of a normal human. I slung my backpack, which was near the door, on my shoulder and went downstairs to see my mum cooking breakfast while swaying to the music she was listening on her iPod. Even though she had her earphones in her ear and they were on full volume that even I could hear the song single ladies by Beyoncé playing on it, she somehow heard me coming down and slid my plate filled with waffles and chocolate syrup. The plate came to me as I sat down and I immediately started to munch on the chocolaty goodness. As soon as I was finishing mum pulled the earphones from her ears and sat next to me and stared. This was an everyday thing for her. She wanted me to go to my grandparent's castle to visit them and train to become an alpha. Yes, I said castle and alpha. My mum was the oldest out of her siblings that was my uncle David. My dad was supposed to be king and alpha but he chose to leave so mum resumed her position. Before you ask, my father did not know mum was the daughter of the alpha king and the day she was going to tell him was when he left us.