chapter 25

I turned and everyone gasped. I was worried for a minute but when I read their minds I found out that they thought I was even prettier than mother. all reaction showed love, adoration, and support except for one.

 I almost burst out laughing. The only one with negative emotions was Marcus. He was practically weeping in his seat. When everyone stood to go to the other room for the beta's coronation he stayed behind and my mom who was oblivious to it all kindly asked him to leave. He raised his head from his hands and I could see the tears almost coming down his face. Mom looked at him in confusion.

"Are you okay son?"

"he is no son of yours. He is a greedy bastard!"

"I'm sorry!"

I was practically turning red in anger. How dare he? After what he put me through, he thinks he can get away with a sorry.

"Marcus I have said this before and I'm saying it now. You are a greedy bastard and a shame to the werewolf race or any living thing in general. You tormented Hailey her whole life. You rejected me on the first glance because you wanted the queen as your mate. Well, guess what the queen is fucking rejecting you."

My family was looking at the whole scene open-mouthed.

"apparently the last time I didn't reject you well enough. I MELISSA LILITH KING, QUEEN OF ALL, REJECT YOU MARCUS AS MY MATE, PARTNER, AND KING. you are hereby banished from entering royal grounds ever again. You have an hour to take all your belongings and leave the land."

With that, I walk out of the room ignoring the calls of my family and that bastard. I go up to my room and take a breather. Hades walks in with Danny in his arms. he hands him over and Danny sensing my stress and anger cuddles closer and I can't help but laugh at that.

"what you did just now was incredibly brave of you. You know that right?"

I nod and he leaves after leaving a kiss on my forehead. I sigh and go back downstairs to the next hall where Hailey and max were getting coroneted. Everyone stands when I walk in with Danny. I give him to mom who opens her mouth to ask a question but I show her all my emotions in my eyes and she quiets down. I place a kiss on Danny's head and on moms cheek and walk on stage.

"we are gathered here to witness the coronation of my betas. Please rise in respect for the couple. Everyone did and Max and Hailey walked in through the doors. They practically glowed in happiness and I killed the little green thing that rose in me. What happened to me was fate but I shouldn't envy or hate someone who has what I can never have. Besides, I have my baby Danny I don't need anything else. I smile at them and they smile back. They kneel before me and I proceed with the ceremony as mine. When it is time for me to crown them I remove the cloth from the crowns.

Max's crown was like a ring that fit his head, it had three points and a huge sapphire in the middle. Hailey's crown was like my old tiara except it had a single huge sapphire like max in the middle. I place the crown over Hailey first then max.

"I now present to you the betas of the royal family. You can now proceed to the great hall where you will be served food and refreshments."

Everybody claps and leaves the room. I see mom, ma and pa walk towards me but I just take Danny away and go upstairs to my room. I change into a midnight blue dress and put on a new pair of heels. I change Danny into a new suit, that matched my dress color. He holds his hands to my face cupping my cheek and attempts to lay on another slobbery kiss. I laugh and kiss him on his forehead but apparently, he isn't satisfied and demands for more so I oblige and pepper his face with kisses. He giggles and I take him downstairs. I then remembered that mother and father had already left before.

I walk in the hall where everyone was at and they immediately bowed down before me. I sighed and do the same and they all go back to what they were doing. I walk to a table and sit putting Danny on the table. he puts his hands in his mouth and giggled.

"what so funny little guy?"

He giggles and points somewhere behind me. I turn to see a fuming Max approaching with a scared Hailey following behind. I could see how it was funny. His face was turning red and I could practically see fumes coming from his ears. It didn't help that his crown was lopsided. I refused the urge to giggle. He stands before me and then lets out a sigh trying to control his anger and wolf. He kneels before me and touches his forehead to mine. It was something we used to do when we were small. It meant that we would always be there for each other.

"where is he?"

"gone I think, if he isn't he will be dragged out."

"the next time I see him, I will tear him apart, but I'm hurt that you didn't tell me. Why?"

"didn't want the attention. What you don't understand is that I'm okay. I know mom can see me from across the room and she is waiting to ambush me and ask questions. I don't want that. I'm perfectly fine. Besides Hades promised me his doom. I'm okay with that."

"you got it. let me get my hands on that bastard. I'll throw him to my best hellhounds."

Max was looking at Hades with his mouth open. I turn to Hailey and she was doing the same. Oh, I forgot they don't know who he is.

"guys meet my godly uncle, Hades. God and ruler of hell and all demons."

Hades does a little bow and when he straightens up he lets out a flicker of a red hot flame in his eyes. Both max and Hailey take a step back but since max was kneeling he fell on his but still staring open-mouthed at Hades. Danny the little devil himself, laughs at this. Hades looks down and his eyes soften. He picks Danny up and Hailey tries to take him away but he flashes his eyes again and she steps back. She looks at me but I just give a soft giggle. I mentally tell her to wait and watch.

All of a sudden I can hear weird noises like baby talk but weirder. We turn and see hades has Danny up in the air while he makes baby noises and coos at random times. His smile widens each time Danny lets out a soft giggle. Hades walks away with Danny and max and Hailey takes a deep breath and walks away as well. Leaving me alone with my thoughts. Not the best of ideas.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

here you go two updates in one day. I promise the rest of the three I promised will be updated in two or three days.

thanks, ya'll for reading and I'll see ya'll later! 

bye!