Chapter 30

Melissa's P.O.V:

I was just sitting in my office with Danny sitting on the floor playing with his action figures. Lily was on the only couch in my office reading a book about all super naturals. She was kept in the dark about all of this so she had to catch up on all of it. I was just signing some documents when I felt someone enter the pack land and by the feeling I knew who it was. Apparently Danny did too because he shrieked and ran out the door. I ran out as well, leaving a confused lily on the floor startled by Danny's scream. I run faster and pick Danny off and hold him in my arms. When I reach the gates I put Danny on the floor and he runs towards the man getting out of the car. I run into the arms of the man getting out from the other side. he catches me and holds me close. Burying his face in my neck and I get the same brotherly feeling that gets me imotional. I squeak and run to the other side to huge the other dude. He is holding Danny but still catches me and holds me close.

"I missed you so much!"

"me too little one"

"I missed you more you know!"

In case you didn't know the two men were Adrian and Dumont. I was currently in Dumont's arms but Adrian snatches me from his arms and holds me close. Dumont growls when Adrian reaches for Danny and Adrian growls back.

"back off dufus! They're mine!"

"no mine too!"

"hey stop you are scaring my baby!"

Not really though Danny was bathing in their possessiveness. I laughed watching them fight over Danny when Dumont finally agrees and hands over Danny to Adrian but with a pout on his face. My senses are on high alert when I smell something unwanted and Lilith screams danger in my mind. I push Adrian and Dumont behind me and growl at the girl getting out of the car. I then realize who she is but I can't stop growling. I mind link Adrian.

"Adrian take her away. She is dangerous. Take her to your room. Bring her down in an hour till I calm down. Don't tell her who I am. She is still connected."

With that I run to the tree line and shift into my wolf and let out an angry howl.

After an hour I had successfully calmed down and called Adrian down to my office. I stand in front of the door and he comes in with her. He kisses my cheek and moves away. I mind link him to go sit on the couch. He does as told and when the girl follows I growl and move a hand to stop her. Adrian just looks away because him and his wolf know I won't harm her.

"what is you name girl?"

"why should I tell you?"

Adrian growl at her for disrespecting his queen, mate or not and I growl back and he sits back. The girl was beautiful and I realized she would be perfect for Adrian and his wolf but that would have to wait until I took away the hold Aphrodite has on her. And I didn't tell her who I am because Aphrodite could see me through her and I wanted it to be a surprise to her that I was something much more powerful than her. To break the spell I had to bring out the most powerful emotion in her.

Pain

From reading her thoughts I know she doesn't know why a guy she has strong feelings is going around kissing and hugging another woman. What hurts me most is that she degrades herself by comparing herself to me and says that he must be happy with me since I was much prettier than her. I could sense her pain and sorrow. I harden my face but I know my eyes are soft. I walk around her in circles taking in her dark brown almost black hair that fall to her back. Her brown eyes wide with pain, and hate and the one I want jealousy. I mind link Adrian.

Step back. I have to do this to save her.

Yes my queen.

He bows his head and looks away.