chapter 11

With that, I walked out and dematerialized and materialized back in my own house. As soon as I sat on the sofa people came running in and I was enveloped in a bear hug from two sides. I smiled and turned to max, after giving him a peck on the cheek I turned to Hailey and saw she was truly concerned for me.

"Hails?"

She looked up at me. And hummed

"I met your sister Layla."

I felt her body tense under me and I felt bad for her. Her eyes brimmed with tears and her upper lip quivered.

"W...what did- how............ what....how?"

"Long story but I just wanted to tell you she is happy where she is now."

She wiped her eyes and nodded.

"That's what I want"

I smiled and jumped up

"Come on people I want to eat something let's go!"

They both laughed and got up. I went out the door and saw ma and pa standing there with their arms crossed. Mom came from somewhere and saw them standing like that. They said something in the mind link and mom went and stood next to them with her arms crossed liked them.

"I'll pretend like that's not creepy at all and moving on........ why are you all doing this again."

"you promised!"

Said my oh so great mother.

"I promise a lot of things which one are we talking about again?"

"you said you would start your training when ma and pa came. Well, they are here and you have to leave"

"wow kicking me out of the house...... feeling the love here mom!"

I said sarcastically. She narrowed her eyes at me and I felt chills going down my spine when she did that. Gosh, I hate when she does that. I whined and stomped my foot like a three-year-old.

"fine! Let me go pack"

I smirked to myself thinking I could just jump out of the window and run and no one will know.

"stay Lisa your luggage is packed and in the car."

Damn! I could just poof out of her.....

"don't even think about it!"

"moooooom!"

"get in the car, Melissa King!"

Oh damn, she used the full name. I have to sit in the car now. I pouted and stomped my feet like a three-year-old. I opened the car door, sat inside and slammed the door shut. I rolled the window down and Hailey came in front of it.

"I'll miss you, Lisa!"

I bought an evil grin on my face.

"Oh, you won't have to. 'cause you're coming with me."

"what?"

"yes, my dear brother. You both are coming too"

"awwn I don't want to"

"too bad you have to or else I'll just command you into doing that"

"fine!"

They both walked to the other side and got in with Hailey in the middle and max and me on both sides. After a couple of minutes of hearing max and Hailey sweet talking to each other, I decided to sleep.........curse you damn mate bond................